smell change in early pregnancy

kirstyloo82

Reaction score
i have noticed with my previous 2 pregnancies that my body smell changes in early pregnancy, before it shows on a test (at about 2/3 weeks). has anyone else experienced this? i have tried to google it, but not really found anything, mainly changes in discharge odour. the thing is ive noticed it for the last week or so again, had a negative test, but im almost certain i am pregnant again. just wondered if it was just me or had anyone else experienced this?

Yes. My husband noticed that I smelled different several days before I got my BFP. And throughout my pregnancy whenever the baby's had a growth spurt he will tell me when I smell particularly hormonal. I have smelled it myself from time to time as well. I can't use Bio Oil because the smell is too similar to my own and the combination of both makes me feel sick.

OMG my OH also said I smelt (and still do) different for about a week before we got :bfp: It crossed his mind that I might be having an affair :rofl:

He'll be pleased to know that he wasnt imagining it heh!

This may be too much information, and it could just be from taking folic acid (only other reason I could think of), but I noticed whenever I had a wee I could smell a kind of sweetcorn smell!

i noticed my wee smelt different! xx

My hubby says that I've smelt different since day one. He too will be glad it's not just him imagining it....must admit I have noticed it from time to time too.

Yes! Not only was my sense of smell magnified like 1000% but I think I honk down below! First time i was pregnant I had this smell and this time too. It went as soon as I wasnt pregnant anymore and I think animals pick up on it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->