Smell is making me so sick

Skylily4ever

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Pretty sure a mouse or something has died in my kitchen. Its been smelling for a week now and I've cleaned everything. But the smell is literally making me sick...I'm scared to look into the back of my cabinets because if I find it I know Ill freak out. Hoping my hubby well check after work. I've never had a mouse in the house so Im pretty freaked out.

Could just be part of pregnancy. I couldn't go in my kitchen at the beginning just purely as it made me nauseous going in! About 10 weeks my sense of smell is still heightened but I can face my kitchen and can cook again! Now my OH just stinks even after he's had a bath!

That's so grim!! Definitely a job for somebody *anybody* else

Lol this made me laugh!! I had this a few weeks ago and guess what it was.... an old potato had fell down the back of the cupboard and was literally green and soggy with mould it smelt SO bad. Rotten potato is the worst smell ever!!!
Regardless of this i feel sick when i go in the kitchen sometimes anyway... odd.

Oh no, deffo stay away from the kitchen! Yuck, yuck, yuck!

Personally I can't open the fridge or go into a supermarket without wanting to puke...Food smells are a no, no!

I agree with PP rotten potato is NASTY!!!

Its also really bad going for a walk on garbage day *gags*

Mine is when I open the refrigerator it smells like something is rotten but I can't find anything. Gggrrrrr...... It's not like I can just avoid it since I must eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"