Smells

Layla

Reaction score
My turn to whinge about smells! lol

The past few days i have noticed i can really smell the bin and litter tray in our house, even tho they both get changed every other day, sometimes once a day depending, i can still smell them so strong! the litter tray is one of those box types with the lid so it keeps in most of the smell, and that and the bin are locked away in a cupbard, so they are not even on show, but i can still smell them!!

no one else can, just me, its horrible!!

I want to get up and give the house a good clean everyday to get rid of the smell but i havent got the energy, plus if no one else can smell it then it prob wouldnt do much good anyways!

xx

I seem to be a bit yakky on smells but not really that bad.

Wouldn't enjoy a strong whiff from my cats litter tray thats for sure lol

where i work we have the most smelliest of customers ever, i work in a travel shop but we get a lot of old people in an they all smell of wee an this is not good when ur pregnant :rofl: :rofl:

urg, smelly oaps! i work for givenchy and have to sell perfumes which makes me heave! I have to tell customers im pregnant or they think i think its degusting!

Thank God it's not just me! :rofl:

Have also been convinced for some time that some milk has been spilt in the fridge as it always smells of gone off milk no matter what I do!

It's seriously weird though, isn't it?

yeah very weird, my friend came round eariler and i mentioned it to her, she said all she could smell was shake and vac lol

we vac and vac'd 2 days ago so the house must still smell nice, but i cant smell it anymore, just the bin and litter tray.

Just went to check the tray and there is hardly anything in it, i think Timmy is starting to g ooutside now so fingers crossed i can get rid of teh tray soon! then it will just be the bin thats teh problem lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->