Smelly Wind??

Logiebear

Mum to 4 darlings
Reaction score
Is it normal for my little DD's farts to smell so bad. She really stinks lol She only poos every 3 or 4 days but she trumps lots and lots and cries when she does some times. But the smell is REALLY bad.

Any one else had experience of this?

Hebe's trumps we're worse than my husbands to start with!!! And LOUD!!!! :rofl:

She would wiggle around in her moses basket when she woke up and then 'PAAAARRRRPPP' :lol: She farted like a scouse docker!!!! She's marginally more refined now....but only just!! x

I nearly dropped Finn the first time he farted. It scared the crap outta me. He pongs a bit too! I didn't think BF babies were meant to smelly but he's a stinky pants!

so glad it's not just my daughter :blush: :rofl:

It is good to know it not just my little girl lol. I think I should just buy a nose peg lol

yeah OH came into the room this morning as Finn was feeding and said 'Ew smells like baby farts in here' He'd been trumping like a good un!

even my dogs farts aren't as smelly as Freddies!!! when i go to baby club i am constantly apologising for the smell :blush: xxx

the number of times i have checked his nappy for a poo and its bone dry are countless :rofl:

the number of times i have checked his nappy for a poo and its bone dry are countless :rofl:

:rofl: Same here - People would pass her to me and tell me she needed changing! Nooooope!

Hannah had actually pooed today but I dismissed it thinking she had just trumped. She stunk lol

my baby is 11weeks old and he misses some days of pooing qwhich i no is normal but hes just started to fart ALOT and it really smells

Yip my boy smells real bad and loud too - my hubby now tries to blame the baby everytime he lets one go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->