Smep help!!

Phoenix82

Since June 13
Reaction score
Right ladies

Smep I understand the plan although i don't know if it can work for me?
So is it cd8 or cd10 you start bding every other day?

Then the 3 days you should be doing the bd everyday (I'm guessing day before o, day of o and the day after o) leave a day then bd one more time.

So how does this work if I don't know when I ovulate and never get +OPK?
My doc has said I do ovulate as my bloodwork shows the surge. The OPKs go from 1 line to 2 but the second line is never darker then the first line

Confused doesn't come close, any help would be appreciated

I use my opk's several times a day, 10am, 2pm, 6pm & 10pm on the days I suspect im about to ovulate (ovulation pain is a good guide for me). Make sure you test frequently to catch your surge :thumbup:

Thank you for replying. Maybe that's the key, I'll try anything now I'm tired of bfn

Hi hun.

I, like you, don't seem to get +opks but blood work has confirmed I do ovulate.

As I don't get +opks, we decided to just BD every other day from CD9 to at least CD21, just to be safe.

Fingers crossed something catches!! good luck to you :)

Thanks sweetie.

I dunno what to do!! My oh has ed so has to medicate when bding.
His swimmers are all fine but he does have to medicate.

It's soul destroying for him as it's something they cannot fix and he's very self conscious.

He really wants us to get preggo but cannot bd for a whole month especially as the meds are v expensive.

So we bd every other day between cd8-cd16 at the moment and I THINK I ovulate around the day 14 as that's when I get a second line on my OPK but it's never dark enough for a positive result as per the instructions.

I'm not sure what to do really :(

I'm just hoping the smep is a better way to get there and take some of the pressure off.

Thanks sweetie.

I dunno what to do!! My oh has ed so has to medicate when bding.
His swimmers are all fine but he does have to medicate.

It's soul destroying for him as it's something they cannot fix and he's very self conscious.

He really wants us to get preggo but cannot bd for a whole month especially as the meds are v expensive.

So we bd every other day between cd8-cd16 at the moment and I THINK I ovulate around the day 14 as that's when I get a second line on my OPK but it's never dark enough for a positive result as per the instructions.

I'm not sure what to do really :(

I'm just hoping the smep is a better way to get there and take some of the pressure off.

Hi mine never gets darker than the control line just equally dark & that happens usually cd17/18 for me also i only get that for 1 day before it goes light again so i test twice a day starting cd15/16 just so i dont miss it. Maybe kp testing after cd14 & twice a day x

Hi mine never gets darker than the control line just equally dark & that happens usually cd17/18 for me also i only get that for 1 day before it goes light again so i test twice a day starting cd15/16 just so i dont miss it. Maybe kp testing after cd14 & twice a day x[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I think I might buy a fertility monitor - it'll probably be less stressful!!!

Hi mine never gets darker than the control line just equally dark & that happens usually cd17/18 for me also i only get that for 1 day before it goes light again so i test twice a day starting cd15/16 just so i dont miss it. Maybe kp testing after cd14 & twice a day x

Thanks, I think I might buy a fertility monitor - it'll probably be less stressful!!![/QUOTE]

Yep hun or u can just buy the cheapie opks online. Cost me nearly £4 for 50 & that way can test multiple times a day. Thats wat i use & conceived first cycle using thm last time. Did get a lil confused once thy started to darken but on cd 17 wen was equally dark i took that as positive & had followed smep frm cd8 bd every other day & so bd cd 8-10-12-14-16-17-18-19 & gt my bfp that cycle! Also used preseed i swear by it as its always been my golden ticket wen ttc lol x

Yep hun or u can just buy the cheapie opks online. Cost me nearly £4 for 50 & that way can test multiple times a day. Thats wat i use & conceived first cycle using thm last time. Did get a lil confused once thy started to darken but on cd 17 wen was equally dark i took that as positive & had followed smep frm cd8 bd every other day & so bd cd 8-10-12-14-16-17-18-19 & gt my bfp that cycle! Also used preseed i swear by it as its always been my golden ticket wen ttc lol x[/QUOTE]

Yeah I use OPKs from online but they are stressing me out coz I never get a positive. At least a monitor will show a week of hormone changes so hopefully I can catch it and the monitor says 40% success rate, it HAS to be worth a shot - I'm getting a tad desperate lol

I have a really short cycle (24 days), so I started SMEP on the 4th day. Took a marathon run around CD10, and then every other day as long as we could after that.
Your ov date depends a lot on your cycle length.

I have a really short cycle (24 days), so I started SMEP on the 4th day. Took a marathon run around CD10, and then every other day as long as we could after that.
Your ov date depends a lot on your cycle length.

Thanks for your reply, my cycle is usually 27-29 days long so cd12-cd14 is more likely. Hopefully my monitor will make some sense of it so I can plan things better xx

Yup, it´s always difficult to figure out your cycle at first. :hugs: good luck and :dust: for ya :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->