SMEP Starting May 2014

hollydazzles

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Anyone interested in being SMEP buddies starting this month? I'm currently waiting on AF, she should be here today or tomorrow. It will be my first month trying SMEP :) Hoping for a fast :bfp:

Here's Who We Are!

Hollydazzles - testing June 12th
Baby.Love12 - testing May 26th
baby_rose -
Mrs W 11 -
Mom2sam -

Here :) not sure if its af since it arrived 12 days early and its to heavy for implanation im cconsidering it cd3 today so im with u on smep girl how long is ur cycle

Yay! Welcome baby_rose! My cycles have been varying a bit recently. I think it might have to do with changing my eating habits. But around 28-30 days. Yours?

From what i can remeber 28 days came.off bcp after 5 years on and off eeekkk ive noticed they may be getting shorter so noe idk i would. Like to say 28-33 last few have been
Nov.40
And aprils 17 wth lets see if this is af ill be buying opks what brand do u use

I ordered a mixed pack from Amazon. It has 50 opks and 20 hpts. They are Wofondo brand. I think it was under $25 for the whole thing. They are the test strip type though :)

I heard thatz a good stripbrand ive used dollar trees and targets up and up but i would liketo use the digi opks maybe ill mix both i will try soy iso this ccycle over the counter pills to help ovulation it mimics clomid

I'll jump in, we're on Cycle 5 now of TTC our first. We have sorta been doing SMEP but last month didn't, no OPKs, just temping. I will purchase some now so they are ready to go!

I'm on CD 2. Hoping that SMEP works this time! I'm getting even crazier with each passing month! x

Welcome Tuesday bby i know what. U mean girl

Welcome tuesdaysbaby! I know what you mean. Although we've only been officially trying for a few months, I have been wanting to be trying for years. It seems like FOREVER! Hopefully we can all get quick :bfp:

That's me to a T Holly, we have been married 4 years next Thursday and I really thought we would have had a baby or two by now. Can't really believe that we hadn't had any. I wanted a BFP so badly for our anniversary, and this month baby would have been due around my birthday.

Nevermind,on to May we go - and SMEP again! Looking forward to my OPKs arriving.

I too, feel like we've been TTC forever.

Still waiting for AF over here. So annoying that when you want her to show up so you can move on, she is slow! WAH!

Do u girls take anything i made a run to grab some pills ive been reading about b12 soy iso and folic acid i will read more about them i did take all three yesterday ppl are controversial about soy iso but its worth a try for me girls i really wanna try on my own before i dee a doc and i heard its supposed to help ovulation lets see i need to go buy my opks!

Currently I'm not taking anything. We're using preseed though :) I should really be better about at least taking prenatals, but I always forget lol.

Loli get what u mean but ahh After my wacky cycles i wanna give anything a try before the docs ho. Long have u been ttc

We decided officially in January. But we haven't been really giving it an honest attempt most months. We've had quite a few rough things happen in the past few months. I can definitely understand wanting to give yourself your best chance. :dust: to us all :)

Lol i know now that i know all the factors about ttc i feel silly for ttc in dec and jan i was wayyyyyy off hahhahhah but yes sadly i do think there maybe something wrong with me who knows

Ill join. I'm cd6 and starting smep this wkend!!! X

Mrs.W yey mee too af ended two days early i took a dollar tree opk and seems like im gearing. Up?

Attachments

• CAM01594_20140509140657497.jpg
    CAM01594_20140509140657497.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
Hey Mrs W - nice to see you in here!

I'm so keen for this AF to be done, she's such a ruiner of things…!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->