Smep

Wow, congrats, Carrieanne!!! That's fabulous news!!!!!!! :yipee:

Wow, congrats, Carrieanne!!! That's fabulous news!!!!!!! :yipee:

Congrats Carrieanne! Brill news!

I am 3DPO so no news yet. I didn't follow SMEP religiously but did loosely follow it. AF is due on the 19/20th April so will know then!

Congrats Carrieanne, thats brilliant!!!

Alls well so far over here, only on CD9 and we started the BD'ing this morning as OH was out last night drinking wiht the boys! Fingers crossed!

I'm trying it this month and I've got my positive OPK today but DH is down the pub and I'm sure he's not going to be in any fit state for baby making tonight!! I'll update if I get my BFP this month xxx

im with kota !I am trying this with preseed this month as well-am on CD2 at mo so getting some early nights in whilst i can!!

Weve been doing it everyday, and sometimes twice a day for the past 8 months and havent had a single bfp yet, so were doing the BD every other day this month and seeing if anything happens.

I seem to have stuck to the plan quite well, running out of opks though so have some more on order, fx I will O soon.
How is everyone else getting on?

Doing alright here so far, have BD CD3, 5, 6, 9, 11, 13, & 14. not quite sticking to the plan but not leaving big gaps so the princible is there! :rofl: Waiting for my pos opk but as i'm not sure I'll either catch it or get one, we'll just keep the pattern until my temp shift and cm confirm OV for me!

Im on CD6 today to due to start SMEP in 2 days and im going to try preseed this cycle too and i also started EPO on the weekend as well, as i have never sighted any EWCM since coming off BCP a couple of months ago. Really really wishing, hoping and praying for a :bfp:

Hi

SMEP sounds like it's going well for everyone. We have bd'd CD 7,9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18 and 20. No idea whether I've ov'd or not so am just carrying on until AF arrives. I don't want to stop incase I ov late.

Will keep you posted.

xx

Hello, I'm new here, OH and I decided it is time to TTC, but I've only just come off the pill, so waiting for first proper AF. I've decided to wait a few months before considering SMEP as after two children born in January, I would welcome a spring or summer baby, but of course I would still be delighted if I had a :bfp: asap!

Just wanted to say that SMEP worked for me for baby 2, although I didn't know it had a name then! Tried for months using temp chart and BDi'ng every other day without success. At month 6, OH decided that we should try BD'ing every day for 5 days just before and during OV, and sure enough, that's the month I had a :bfp:

Hi all,

I tried SMEP this month and it didn't work for me. We will try it again on this cycle as a lot of people seem to have been successful with it.

Im on CD11 today, so got in my second lot of :sex: last nite, starting on the OPK's today, its getting exciting :)

Hi girls... hubby and I are doing this already this month! I am expecting to get a positive on my OPK's sometime around Wednesday to Friday. So far we have been BDing every other day. I hope it works.. I'm on my 8th cycle and starting to worry somethings wrong. Good luck girls... there's bound to be at least one of us this works for!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->