Smep?

P.louie

Reaction score
Hey gals,

Just wondering if anyone here got their bfp after using smep?
Just wondering if you followed it to the letter and how many attempts did it take?

Wow that's fab. This will be our first month ttc after mc in August and uber keen for fast success.

Used it for my son and current pregnancy. Concieved both times on the first month. Also used Preseed.

Wow that's fab. This will be our first month ttc after mc in August and uber keen for fast success.

Good luck! We concieved the cycle directly following a chemical. My doctor recommended the SMEP so I'm sure it has a high success rate!

Thanks for your replies ladies. Did yous gfollow it to the letter? I'm super nervous but also very excited!!

I didn't follow it to the letter, just used it as a rough guideline of when to BD. I didn't know my O day exactly, so we BD every other day for a few extra days afterwards. I think that's what did it for us, as I'm pretty sure I O'd a bit late.

This was our first cycle using SMEP & Pre-Seed and boom, we got a BFP despite doctors telling us that we wouldn't conceive because I was diagnosed with fibroids at 6 DPO.

I am a now huge fan of both SMEP and Pre-Seed. Together they are a magical combo.

We did not follow SMEP to the T. We DTD every other day starting CD 9 (not 8 as SMEP says). On CD 14 I got my first +OPK and we had DTD the night before so we only DTD CD 13 (-OPK), CD 14 (first +OPK), and CD 15 in a row. So we deviated from perfect SMEP in two ways but we still got the general pattern (every other day followed by three days in a row) right.

FXed for you. I would strongly consider Pre-Seed too if you haven't already!

Conceived first month using SMEP and pre seed with our son conceived 3rd month trying this time but didn't follow SMEP x x

We followed it pretty much to the letter. I took OPK and made sure we did it every day around then as well. It was our first month trying after taking the summer off to recover from our MC in May. Best of luck to you! :hugs:

Sounds so promising!!! just ordered myself some preseed with any luck it gets here before i get +opk. Thanks for sharing your stories ladies good luck with your pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->