Smep.

ljo1984

2DDs,2angels <3
Reaction score
hiya im gonna be trying out the smep this month for the 1st time! although starting CD9 not 8 otherwise i'll have to BD next sat (my birthday woo hoo) while my brother and his wife are staying over and i just cant do that ha ha and will hopefully ovulate 7th feb :happydance::happydance: and will be testing 21st feb which is ohs birthday if i get any symptoms.

so just wondered if anyone is joining me this month with their 1st try ay smep or if anyone is new to it? its alot of BDing- so not used to itbut oh will be happy :haha:

baby dust. xxxx

I did that for the first time last cycle, unfortunately not successful but we are continuing with it again this cycle.

We were due to start BDing last night (cd10) as I haven't been ovulating until cd17/18 although dh ended up working late so we are starting tonight.

I must admit it was quite tiring but if it works it will be worth it!

Gl to you xx

smep? can someone explain is it just bding everyday?
if so thats how i concived my first too bding everyday from cd10-cd20 both times fell first month x

The way I do it is:

From cd10 - use opk's everyday (or in my case cbfm). Also from this day BD everyothef day until a positive opk or peak on cbfm the BD that night and the 2 nights in a row after then have a day off and BD the next day.

yeh thats what im doing! i also use CBFM, (ok and opks along side it ha ha!!) i concieved imogen after BDing everyday for a week! god i was desprate ha ha! although not long after there was an artical on this morning saying its proven to help conception so felt even more prouder to be pregnant after it all!! lol. i will be giving it a go for a couple of months, see how it goes.

So....what does smep stand for??

I am new to ttc too!!

We have Anna who has just turned 1 - we said we would wait til she is 1 before trying for no2.

Not got my hopes up this month as we have only done it on cd11!! The month I conceived with Anna we did it 3 days in a row.

Good luck!:flower:

So....what does smep stand for??

I am new to ttc too!!

We have Anna who has just turned 1 - we said we would wait til she is 1 before trying for no2.

Not got my hopes up this month as we have only done it on cd11!! The month I conceived with Anna we did it 3 days in a row.

Good luck!:flower:

its the sperm meets egg plan, google it and it'll explain everything there! its supposed to increase your chances by 20% apparently. Anna was born the day before imogen:flower:! we should buddy up :thumbup:. this is my 6th cycle but after the 7th were missing 2 months to avoid a christmas baby or one born round imogens birthday (well i'll see where AF falls maybe i'll manage with missing just 1 month :haha:). baby dust to you, OH always says im not pregnant cause we dont BD enough, but i just say its when you do it not how often (although im going totally against that doing this ha ha) so fingers crossed for you.- xxx

good luck punk chick! ive got till monday night before i have to psych myself up to the marathon of BDing ha ha. let us know how you get on. xxx

Thanks for the encouragement.
I'd have it every night if DF didn't have to get up at stupid o'clock every morning :haha: This is only our 3rd month of TTC after having my implant taken out but I know that I AM ovulating so thats a start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"