Smiling Fits!!

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
When I feed Maya, if I stare in her eyes she breaks into huge smiles & she won't take her feed! She gets really excited & starts 'talking' to me & she wont latch onto the teat!

It's a nightmare to feed her but so so cute!!

Anyone else's LOs have smiling fits at feed time??

yep! I can't look Hannah in the eye or talk when feeding her because of this :rofl:

yep! I can't look Hannah in the eye or talk when feeding her because of this :rofl:

Yay!! Im glad im not the only one lol!!

Its so funny isn't it? I want to know what she finds so amusing about my face!!

oh yes :rofl: its wonderful but makes feeding hard :) maddi constantly drops her dummy to when we're smiling, laughing and taking :cloud9: lucky she learn't to put her own dummy in and out :) x x x

Lol is it wrong to admit that when I got naked in front of Maya the other day she went mental!

Think she was telling mummy to put it away :blush:

:rofl: maddi does the same, she laughs at my boobies
:rofl: at hannah pulling hair, maddi gets excited when mines down as its always up and just laughs at it :dohh:

Chloe is the same, she has been laughing uncontrlably at me today- can't do a bloody thing with her!!

Had her in the bathroom with me in when I had a shower this morning and she would not stiop grinning!

Chloe is the same, she has been laughing uncontrlably at me today- can't do a bloody thing with her!!

Had her in the bathroom with me in when I had a shower this morning and she would not stiop grinning!

:rofl: just the same as maddi, i was having a wee earlier and she was in her bumbo and i had to sing to comfort her, and she just smiled the whole time :rofl: sorry tmi :blush:

I usually get max to smile so i can put the food in his mouth otherwise he looks at me with a closed smile and wont open his mouth lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->