Smirnoff Ice.... No right?

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
in my two week wait... doing my waiting and my husbands drinking smirnoff ice (green apple) and man it is so tempting! I shouldnt right? or maybe just one.... Ladies opinion?

I find studies to be inconclusive on it, but my belief is you need to commit to what YOU think is best. For me, I chose not to drink while TTC. I bought hubby a case of Stella which he usually finishes off in a couple of weeks, but he's left so many in there. I want one so much, and almost caved when AF showed up today.

So would one hurt? Probably not. Would I do it? No. Should you do it? Up to you, but sounds like you made up your mind not to and need someone to say no so... NO! ;)

I find studies to be inconclusive on it, but my belief is you need to commit to what YOU think is best. For me, I chose not to drink while TTC. I bought hubby a case of Stella which he usually finishes off in a couple of weeks, but he's left so many in there. I want one so much, and almost caved when AF showed up today.

So would one hurt? Probably not. Would I do it? No. Should you do it? Up to you, but sounds like you made up your mind not to and need someone to say no so... NO! ;)

Thank you ma'am! It helps having someone else there saying no for me. Even though it was a no already. I adore your avatar by the way!

No worries, I completely understand. I do it all the time. :)

Thank you. To quote "What To Expect When You're Expecting" the movie (which I have watched over 5 times in the last two months), "I stole it from the Internet." It's Haunea the Hawaiian Earth Goddess and Mother of Fertility.

I honestly don't think it would hurt but you never know. I love me a good cooler but don't drink while TWW and tell myself at least it's a little something to look forward to the day AF shows up when I'm feeling depressed and I'll have a couple drinks while on my period (not because I am drinking to numb the depression just nice to have a tasty drink! lol)

I actually had a couple of drinks when I was pregnant but I didn't know:wacko:, I had been out with my husband and bf and had three peach schnapps and lemonade , I remember walking to the toilet in the pub and my head spinning then trying to get into the house it was one step forward three steps back, still oblivious to being pregnant my hubby and I went to London for our 1 at wedding anniversary and I was extremely tired and about a week later found out I was pregnant ... Didn't drink after I knew though but whilst trying I don't think it will harm you, but it's each individual choice xxx good luck

Shortie has a point, and you see all these healthy babies born on I didn't know I was pregnant. However, I know a boy who is suffering from a learning disability and FAS so I just remind myself how hard his life is and ask myself is it worth it to risk that for my child. Even if the risk is teeny, tiny.

This is a direct quote from my doctor. "You could literally get 'sloshed' and it wouldn't affect the baby until you miss a period."
Well, the control freak in me doesn't believe her- so I don't get sloshed, but I do treat myself to no more than one glass of wine a few times in the tww. Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->