smoking ? advice

fulltimemum

Reaction score
hiya ladies didnt no witch part to put this thought here migth be good .iv been quit of the cigrettes now for nearly 2 weeks this wedesnday last night i fel asleep and didnt take my patch off :dohh:they are 16 hour patches with 25mg in them .do you think its hurts the twins leaving it on it the first time i forgot to take it off i was so tired last night and didnt even realise till 4 am this moring when i went for a wee:blush:xxxx

sorry, I don't know but I just wanted to say well done with trying to quit :thumbup:

thanks ladies iv done so well 2 weeks nearly and i dont get the cravings as they are going and i feel loads better in my self xxxxxxx

Well done in quitting, I am in the process. I've steadily cut back and today I've only had 2 and seen as I have now run out of them that will the end of it for today and the patch is going on tomorrow. When I was pg I asked my doctor would a patch affect the baby and she said "a patch is far better than smoking an actual cig" ... You'll be fine :)

keep it up, its so worth it. I quit 8 years ago and am so please I stuck with it. :hugs:

Well done I quit with patches when I was pregnant, soo worth it :)

I dont think it will have done any harm hun, still loads less nicotine as opposed to if you were still smoking xx

Well done quitters! :)

I can't reccommend the Alan Carr Easyway book enough I never would have stopped without it, and it really was easy! (I smoked a min of 25 a day before I was pregnant)
I know you're probaby thinking how can a book work but it does!

I will post my copy to anyone who wants it :)

I am proud of you :hugs: dont start again hun! is Mark still doing it with you? xxx

fed up 1981 im 17 weeks 2moro we find out on the 28th of this month if twins are boys .girls or one of each :D and paula yeah we both doing great with it i smelt smoke on friday whe i was in town and i borked in frount of the man smoking duno what he thought of me its only been nearly 2 weeks but its fab xxxxxxxxxx

:happydance: I hate the smell soo much :sick: keep it up! Can't wait to find out what your having :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->