SMU at 5 weeks

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
I think it's more worrying but It can't be helped I guess .. I had a bleed and that's all new to me really .. but I think from last month because I got faints and then a 1 day bleed but digital said negative then this month positives and a digi confirming this time.. but I have loads of ICs to use now I used SMU AS I forgot this morning .. but the tests looks negative? .. can smu not be the best to use even at 5 weeks?

:shrug:

I think it's more worrying but It can't be helped I guess .. I had a bleed and that's all new to me really .. but I think from last month because I got faints and then a 1 day bleed but digital said negative then this month positives and a digi confirming this time.. but I have loads of ICs to use now I used SMU AS I forgot this morning .. but the tests looks negative? .. can smu not be the best to use even at 5 weeks?

:shrug:
How much of a blees? Was there pain associated with it? I would test again. Fx! :hugs:

I've got photos but no point posting them there's something there its just faint .. ive seen other tests from one here at same time as me and they are fully dark lines .. so I'm concerned .

Was spotting not enough to fill a pad etc was all around my cervix mainly .. but only had that on/off for 2 days no pain at all.. had positives but i just thought by now I'd have a more defined line :( it's giving me no hope

Maybe try diluting your urine and see if the line is darker..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->