• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sneak peek?

krissie328

Reaction score
Has anyone used sneak peek to find out the gender?

I impulsively got it last week and got my results today. It said we're having another boy.

There are a lot of mixed reviews so I'm not totally sold. I'll probably look to get an early gender scan in Sept to confirm it.

I was just curious if anyone else had used it with any success or was waiting for a confirmation scan.

I thought about it but after reading about all the wrong results and the lawsuit I decided to just wait. I hope yours was right though. Good luck!

I definitely thought about it but decided not to after reading the reviews, too. That being said, a friend who was due yesterday used Sneak Peek and found out baby is XY... penis was visible at the anatomy scan to confirm... She'll be induced Wednesday, so we'll see for sure then, but the anatomy scan was very clear.

Yea I bought it without researching enough so I'm a little nervous. Oh well, can't change it now.

I used it and was told boy. All my subsequent scans have verified those results. The nice thing about it is if it ends up being wrong you'll get a full refund. I know that's a small repayment but at least it's there.

I used it and was told boy. All my subsequent scans have verified those results. The nice thing about it is if it ends up being wrong you'll get a full refund. I know that's a small repayment but at least it's there.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

The refund was actually part of what made me go for it.

Plus since I already have a boy I don't need to buy anything other than a couple more crib sheets and newborn diapers.

Anyone else have confirmed results? I have the test to take in a few days

I just wanted to update that my results were incorrect!! We confirmed today that we are very clearly having a baby girl. <3

Oh no! Congrats on the baby girl. I can't imagine what it would feel like to think one thing based on results of one test only to have a different test later that completely contradicts that.

Oh no! Congrats on the baby girl. I can't imagine what it would feel like to think one thing based on results of one test only to have a different test later that completely contradicts that.

Yea, I had finally warmed up to the idea of having a little boy and then today there were definitely no boy parts. But all in all I am just glad baby looks healthy. We are excited for a girl. I am just grateful we can request that refund so really we didn't lose anything.

That's crazy. My sneak peek said girl, my Ramzi expert said girl and so did my panorama testing. I didn't use the lancets in the kit though. I deem my blood with a needle and syringe (I'm a nurse) I figured it sound be less mess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"