Sneeze Twice today ! pee twice in my pants !

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
is it suppose to be the joy of third semester ?:dohh:

most of the time i can hold myself pretty well but depending how the baby position himself and here it goes !!! nothing i can do i just wet myself !!!!

Did you not see the women in the news who is having her 19th (they all have names starting with J) they have a tv show.
I bet she has a worse problem than you...i bet she is scared to blink never mind sneeze

I haven't done that yet although a few times I've been sitting and got a kick in the bladder and had to rush to the loo before I wet myself :rofl:

Me to hun, its happened a few times in the last couple of weeks, im going crazy doing my pelvic floor at the mo, hope it helps! lol

Ohh crikey, when i 1st fell pregnant i was really ill & got 3 infections, 1 of which was a bad chest infection & each time i coughed i wee'd/dribbled a little i was 6-9wks when ill so i didn't even have the added pressure of baby then, BUT now? Shitting nora i'd fully gush no doubt!
I sneeze quite a lot at mo every day due to the lovely pregnancy hayfever i seem to have got, & sometimes i've to hold myself in case i dribble ..certainly not classy is it lol

I had this a few times when I was pregnant with Bethanie, but not this time luckily!! just try to do some pelvic floor exercises or if you're going to laugh.. tense down there lol.

Hope it gets better, I know everyone laughs but it can be bad!

Having that issue myself, if you can put in a pad or panty liner helps absorb it, and try to go and empty ur bladder frequently.

That was me this morning. Once I felt the sneeze come on, I ran to the bathroom. Too bad I sneezed just as I closed the door to the stall. Yuck, my undies got wet. So gross! The worst was that I was at work, so I couldnt change my undies. I think I am going to be wearing liners from now on.

Muahaha ive had ths happen to me twice now and it totally surprised me..
Now im kinda prepared and know to watchit when i feela sneeze coming hahah :rofl:

:wacko:we all are in the same boat...sometimes i m confused...is it bladder or vaginal discharge:shrug:i m most of the time wet....

Ive had this for a while now, its not nice :hugs:
I manage with liners, and frequent toilet trips. Does this go once the babys here ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"