Sneezing-Ouch!!!

ld2204

Reaction score
I was lying in bed this morning when i sneezed, i got quite a pain in my lower tummy, don't know if this was cause i was lying down and everything instinctively tenses up anyway when you sneeze, was fine after, has anyone else had this?xx

I have found this, and also when I'm coughing - but this is due to constipation and wind pain. Possibly this might be the reason! x

i get this all the time chick!, if im goin to sneeze i have to curl up b4 i do so else i will get pains like u said! hehe x

I get this all the time!!! was really worried at first as i thought i'd sneezed my little bean off but everything seems fine :)

I got told off for holding my nose when i do sneeze as this makes the pain worst, now everything goes everywhere!!!!!! NICE

i get this somethinmes when i sneeze, unless im in bed and curl my legs up then it doesnt hurt.
x

Yes I get this hun, hurt like hell!

It's called legement pain. Youre legements are stretching and tender due to youre growing uterus. It is normal. I crunch my legs up every time I cough or sneeze. If I don't it hurts

i recently had the flu and everytime i sneezed or coughed i would feel extreme pain. spoke to my friend and she said it was ok but i was still worried... at least now i know the reason...

I get this alot too. Sometimes even just by turning over in bed i get a pain. It does feel like ligaments stretching.

Omg yep me too! If I turn or get up from laying down a certain way OUCHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm so pleased everyone else gets it.. i was beginning to worry that it was hurting bubs! but now it seems like a normal thing

On the subject of sneezing, is anyone doing a lot more sneezing than usual?! I am normally a bit of a sneezy person and take antihistamines which I am obviously not doing now but the sensitivity and itching inside my nose is driving me MAD! Is this coincidence or to do with early pg symptoms and most importantly is there anything that can be done?!

:hug:

I've got bronchitis so have been coughing my head off ~ I have to clench my stomach sometimes when I know a coughing fit is coming, because it doesn't half bloody hurt!

Same with sneezing and moving from an awkward position quickly etc...

Yeah i have a bad cough and cold at the mo too. I just tense before it's goin to happen and it stops the pain but sometimes you still get caught--Ooowwwch

It's annoying but best part is. We know something is going right haha! <3

Yeah this used to happen to me early on. I used to have to curl up into a little ball before I sneezed cos it didn't hurt then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->