Snoring ...

Pixie

Reaction score
Hi, my boyfriend has told me that I have started to snore over the past few weeks and quite badly from what he says!! :sleep: He has to give me a prod to get me to stop :rofl: I know it must be bad as I keep on waking myself up doing it!! I hardly ever snored before - has anyone else started snoring like this?? xx

LOL yeh i started about 20 weeks and my OH pokes me and wakes me up :rofl: and i am not a happy bunny about it, yeh i have woken myself up doing it lol.xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev164pps__.png

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/car164pp___.png

I always used to give boyf stick as it was always him snoring, now it's my turn and payback for all those years he's kept me awake and woke me up snoring!! he he ... xx

I do. OH is so good about it. If he snores, I wake him up to go on his side. He just leaves me, he says that we need our sleep:cloud9: He just moves to the couch if it's too bad.....

I do. OH is so good about it. If he snores, I wake him up to go on his side. He just leaves me, he says that we need our sleep:cloud9: He just moves to the couch if it's too bad.....

Aww how sweet!!

My snoring has now reached epic proportions.

We go to bed together for an hour or so, then he leaves me to sleep in the spare room. On the rare occasions we wake up in the same bed in the morning, we congratulate ourselves!!

His snoring has kept me awake for 8 years, it is nice to give some pay back, but just like Dani33, Mr Foo prefers to leave me to it as he knows I need my sleep!

I wake myself up with massive snorts!! But I have got blocked sinuses at the moment :(

I've started too in the last couple of weeks .... keep telling my Hubby it's payback time for the 10 years I've spent listening to him :)

LOL yes! I have woke myself up snoring too ! x x x :)

i started doing this sometime early second tri...adn apparently i make weird mooing noises!! DH moved into the spare room the other day coz he keeps me awake with his snoring and i now wake him up with mine and my constant night time trips to the loo! (tis pay back tho coz i've had to wear ear plugs at night for the ast 3 years) i'm quite enjoying the space in bed...i get to pile all the pillows up around me and spread out across the whole bed! :)

ive always snored a little but my nose has been blocked for ages and its getting worse lol

I usually only snore when my nose is blocked and my nose has been blocked during the night for weeks now, so I probably am snoring but OH hasn't said anything....yet lol

Over the past couple of weeks I have been having congestion problems. It's like I snorted a whole tube of glue! It takes me an hour after I wake up to get it all out!

The things we have to go through ladies - I think OH having to listen to a bit of snoring isn't too bad!!! he he ....

Umm yes and he says its annoying i mean helloooooooo he has been snoring badly since we met in fact he is asleep 'SNORING' on the sofa as we speak, atleast we can use pregnancy as our exscuse lol :rofl:

My OH doesnt snore..he bloody roars! So im hoping i get a bit 'snorey' so i can get my own back hehe

Yeah, my husband says I snore and make some pretty funny noises in my sleep too. I have been stuffed up this whole pregnancy, so he's lucky it just started happening a few weeks ago! I'm 35 weeks and we don't have a spare room for him to creep to!

Ooooooo, I haven't started yet. But it could be fun like you all stated. The Husband snores so bad, so bad and to be able to get him back would be wonderful!! Right now he is asleep and I can hear him snoring from the bedroom in the living room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->