Snoring

HoolenT

Reaction score
Help! since having a really bad cold 3 weeks ago my nose is permanently blocked and I am snoring at night (regardless of sleeping on my side) which has now driven OH to the couch! :blush: I know that increased blood volume causes the nasal passages to narrow and this can cause snoring in pregnancy but does anyone know of anything that will help with this as I can't spend the next 8 weeks with OH on the sofa! :shrug:

Well i used those nose strips, irrigated my nose with a sea water spray and used vicks as well and we had 2 snore free nights, then i got yet another almighty cold and i am now on the sofa so OH can get some sleep! but the good news is that the nasal preparations each night helped with the snoring!

Don't know but will watch with interest as I am driving DH insane at the moment.

Help! since having a really bad cold 3 weeks ago my nose is permanently blocked and I am snoring at night (regardless of sleeping on my side) which has now driven OH to the couch! :blush: I know that increased blood volume causes the nasal passages to narrow and this can cause snoring in pregnancy but does anyone know of anything that will help with this as I can't spend the next 8 weeks with OH on the sofa! :shrug:

Ive been sounding like a train!!! and its doing the OH's head in and mine. I have to sit up in bed to sleep and I use Vicks Vapor Rub on my chest and under my nose a little bit. I have seen tho breathe easy strips but I thought they were a little expensive tbh

Another tip! I let the OH fall sleep first as he's a deep sleeper! lol So less chance I will wake him up... lol (But doesn't always work)

I will keep an eye out on this post for other tips :happydance:

i was waking myself up the other day as i was snoring lol

recently ive been making a whislting noise through my nose. it so annoying.

I am sorry that you are all in the same predicament as it is not nice but at the same time from a selfish point of view, it is nice not to be alone! I will resort to the vicks and may invest in some of those nasal strips. I try to let OH fall asleep first but am so tired it doesn't always work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->