Snoring?

Barefoot baby

Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering with snoring?

It's causing a bit of a prob for hubby as he claims he can't sleep cause of it!

Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions?

Thank you!

Ps I'm 23 weeks x

Yes my husband is suffering. I am 23 weeks tomorrow and for the past week oh has hardly slept because I am snoring like a train. I've told him it is good practice for when lo arrives. He's taking sleeping pills and using ear plugs! good luck x

I wish I could say the same but unfortunately it's my DH that has the problem. In fact I've wished that it was ME who had the snoring problem for a bit just so he knows how it feels to be kept awake. I've even taken to sleeping with ear plugs but I'm still hearing him so if there is a miracle cure I defintely would like to know, albeit for my DH.

Yes definitely thats me and OH has to sometimes sleep in other room!Nose generally feels stuffy alot anyway (im 24 wk)

Apparently I got told this morning that I have started sounding like a foghorn the last few nights!

Regarding why it happens - in pregnancy your body produces something called relaxin which relaxes your muscles and other bits so I think it makes the canals in your throat/nose etc narrow more.

The only thing I was thinking of trying tonight was propping myself up a bit higher on my pillows to try and open my airways a bit more.

And if that doesn't work well then hey, DH needs to get used to sleepless nights anyway!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->