• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Snot Like CM UPDATE! POST 4

butterflywolf

Reaction score
Okay so I am either 8 or 10 dpo. Leaning more towards the 10 though. Anyway going with the 10 dpo as default here, the past three days every so often say once maybe twice a day I notice thick snot like cm. No it isn't green. I can't remember if this was a sign last time for pregnancy for me or not. Was it for you ladies?

I didn't want to R&R, when I've had BFPs I've had no CM at all so can't advise just wanted to say good luck. Xx

Okay so I am either 8 or 10 dpo. Leaning more towards the 10 though. Anyway going with the 10 dpo as default here, the past three days every so often say once maybe twice a day I notice thick snot like cm. No it isn't green. I can't remember if this was a sign last time for pregnancy for me or not. Was it for you ladies?

I don't remember but I thought that is ewcm fertile cm. Some people may get it in pregnancy. But I was sure it only showed around O. I could definatly be wrong. FX:flower:

Well I just saw a post where someone said it can come if you have conceived....I don't know , so much contradictory info.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/finalwolf/P1030424_zps0760ee54.jpg And here is the test from this morning since my camera finally picked up the line fairly well. Yes it has started the same way it did with Claire. I saw line, hubby did not. Next test, hubby sees line and I see line. Then next morning, camera pics it up.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/finalwolf/P1030424_zps0760ee54.jpg And here is the test from this morning since my camera finally picked up the line fairly well. Yes it has started the same way it did with Claire. I saw line, hubby did not. Next test, hubby sees line and I see line. Then next morning, camera pics it up.

YEP!!! I see it too, faint but there. Yay!! Its so exciting!! Congrats again!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"