• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Snot-like tinged yellow cm?

Esdee, definitely no such thing as a stress free tww, unfortunately! I got the yellow cm at around 6-7 dpo and had it a couple more times after that throughout the rest of the that week. haven't had it yesterday though. My temp dropped this morning (not below my coverline though, it's still high) but I am thinking it's af coming cuz it looks similiar to my last cycle. oh well. :sad1:

ptr, mine was clear, not yellow. But everyone is different.

I didn't have this before getting my BFP at 14dpo but have definitely had it since. It's pretty gross. If you don't usually get this then it could be a good sign for you. FX this is your month. Good luck x x

anyone else get it?
Ive never had this any other cycle, but im 7 or 8dpo and got a gloop of snot like cm when i wiped! :shock:

turned out i had a tinge of snot like cm every cycle when i was nearing af, and even got it when i got my bfp. i ONLY get it when i check cervix though, never when i wipe. so i guess in conclusion it really isn't possible to determine pregnancy from just cm alone because I couldn't for mine! LOL

congrats on your pregnancy ptr!
I suppose theres no sure way to tell apart from poas lol, but...its definately NOT normal for me, so i will have to just cross my fingers and will update what it turns out to be!

thank you! definitely keep track of your symptoms even if they seem not important and you will soon see patterns in your symptoms whether they are af symptoms or bfp. I never knew i ever had the snot type cm near af cuz i never checked cm so when i started i noticed them so i guess we always learn something new about our body! i didn't have any symptoms AT ALL when i got my bfp, so no symptoms CAN be a good thing. just keep in mind. =) good luck! fx :dust:

i have become a bit of an expert at symptom spotting lol, have been charting for bout 20 months, but this one is new to me :winkwink: but have been ttc a very long time, so im thinking bfp unlikely x

I checked my cervix for cm a few times over the last couple days and I got a small glob of cm that was tinged yellow? It looked like yellow snot, I could stretch it and it was like ewcm, didn't break after I played with it to test its durability. It was definitely NOT ewcm, this one was all solid pale yellow. I am 10 dpo today, got it after 6 or 7 dpo, I think and I've gotten it like 2-3 times already this week so 2-3 times since 6/7dpo. :/. Anyone know what that might mean? No smell, no itching nothing and I've had a yeast infection before (last time was like 2005 so it's been a VERY long time ago) and my cm is normal in color (white, off white) except for THAT few globs of yellow so I know it can't be yeast.

I was wondering how many of you ladies had that? I did search for threads similar to mine and almost all of them were found in the 1st trimester forums so I am wondering how many of you ladies had it as an early symptom before getting your bfp? Let me know, please! Thank you ladies! <3

I've had this from time to time. I've been tested for everything under the sun, so I know I don't have any infections or diseases or anything.
Must be normal. :shrug:

Maybe it means there's a tiny bit of blood mixed in with the CM... not enough to stain it brown or pink, just enough to tinge it yellow.
But it doesn't seem that way to me, because the times I've gotten it, it's been really bright neon yellow, not a color you'd expect from blood.

Who knows. It's a mystery.

yeah, i rarely get infections down there (last time was way back in 2005!) and i only got it when checking cervix. when i looked at the beautiful cervix (don't look if you get queasy) but i noticed that after ovulation, the woman's cervix had a bit of whites or snot like cm but i think it comes out of cervix then changes to creamy/sticky due to the acidic environment in the vagina.

Hello ladies! Today I am 17 dpo. I started to notice "snot like" cm yesterday and today even more. It's not yellow tinged, just clear w/ a little white in it. Waiting as long as I can to test, but my symptoms are very promising: sleepy all day everyday, frequent urination, mild headaches on and off, lower back ache, very full feeling after eating (seems like it takes my food forever to digest), very gassy and constipated, last week I could smell everything and normal smells made me nauseous (like DH cologne that I picked for him). I had what I thought was AF on 6 dpo, but it only lasted 2 days then spotted a few days after (have ALWAYS had a 7 day period). Fx'd that this is finally our month! Hoping that this cm appearance is a good sign for all of us:))

Big thank you PTR for this thread. I had notice the yellow cm after my BFP and was worried it was a bad sign. But seems like it's an ok sign. Thank you so much :hugs:

No problem Rigi, I have had a couple occasions of that green/yellow snot a few times when i was later in 1st trimester, so definitely don't freak out or think it may be a bad sign or anything. Your body is changing due to the hormones and the cm is bound to change as well. the only time you will need to worry about the yellow tinged cm is if there's a smell and itching involved. :) And even if you have a YI or whatnot, it won't affect the pregnancy at all :D

congrats on your BFP!

Thank you ptr, I'm very excited about my first BFP :) I'm kind of new to this whole thing and been lucky enough to never have had an infection down there so I really don't know what's not normal. Once again, big thank you for this thread. I like looking for old threads that have asked my questions because I like seeing a happy ending or nearing happy ending with pregnancy.

I also posted a link to this thread for another lady to look at as she was asking the same question. Because I can tell her what you guys worked out but I'm in the first tri with my first try so I've got little experience, where as you have been there and can reasure people that it's ok. So thank you.

No problem, I rarely ever got infections too so when I got the yellow snot cm, I knew it had to be a part of pregnancy. I have known many women who have never had infections and got pregnant then went on to have 10+ yeast infections because of the hormones in the body. Pregnancy makes the body change so it's not quite surprising to see changes whether it's good or bad. Your dr will probably do a pap smear and check for yi and other stuff just to make sure you are on a good start for your pregnancy, she will give you something for the YI or you can get monistat to use (it's safe for pregnancy). :)

Glad you gave that girl the link, hopefully she gets her q answered! :hugs:

This thread has given me sooooo much hope. I've been having snot like cm at 6dpo and now at 7dpo it's becoming more abundant. Congrats on the pregnancies, ladies!

Good luck, Helena!!! FX you get your BFP!

i didnt know you had this when u got your BFP. since around 6 DPO ive gotten a bit of snotty and fertile looking CM.
im like 8 DPO today.
i wonder if its what you had. only time will tell!

i think i remember some snotty cm before i got my bfp but this snot cm i was talking abotu was tinged bright yellow, nearly neon green? I got it twice in two cycles - one was a bfn, and the other was a bfp so who knows if it's a pregnancy symptom or not.

fx for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"