Snot-like tinged yellow cm?

oh okay i see... mine was a bright greenish at like 6 DPO and then CLEARRR like fertile mucus. i also seem to get tender bbs by now but nothing. just tingling and itchy nips.

thanks brandi im hoping this is our STICKY BFP.

fx fx fx fx fx!!!

This is my first month after birth control (stopped December 25, 2011). I have been on Metformin since October as well, so this is the first month I'm on that alone (as well as iron and prenatal). I don't know if I ovulated because I'm new to actually tracking my CM, I've tried doing my temps but I forget everytime I get up to check them even with a thermometer right beside my bed. I had a big glob of snot like, yellow tinged, cervical mucus only one time of wiping though. Did many of you that received your BFP right after have it constant or just one time? I got something that looked like the egg white mucus, only was twice that I wiped though, then about 6 days after possible ovulation I got that glob. Now I don't have any CM that I notice. I don't know if I even ovulated, the predictors I used didn't know 2 lines, and before birth control I never ovulated (had a 9 month constant period), so I don't know if I am even able to ovulate on my own. We've been trying almost 2 years, all this is so frustrating lol. My period is due today, no sign of it showing... to nervous of anoter let down so just going to test after a week or two if I can handle it. Congrats to all of you having your BFPs!

Felicia- come join us https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/856834-anyone-snotty-like-cm-1-bfp-congrats-bells81.html

Felecia - I only got the yellow colored once and it was a day or coupel days before my af showed then the rest of the time it was mostly creamy, lotiony cm. never had ewcm after BFP but everyone is different and can have different cm. Good luck felicia! :hugs:

Thanks everyone! This road with TTC is so confusing, I do go to the gyno tomorrow to talk to him about clomid, so hoping something starts working soon!!

I am 14dpo and have the same thing!!!! Been searching for what it means! I tested at 12dpo and got BFN! I am nervous to test again but I don't get snotty Yellow CM before my period so I am definitely testing tomorrow am on 15dpo!! I am normally dry from about 9dpo until AF. Thanks for this thread! It gives me hope for a BFP tomorrow!!!

Are you usually starting af at 14 dpo or are you late now? Fx that it's a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->