Snotty nose?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
Anyone else suffering from snotty nose?

Haveing to tell people I have hayfever which isnt knocking when i am running to the loo being sick too!
x

Hi
Just got my :bfp: on friday morning and had a snotty nose since thursday!
I'm with you too on the "morning" sickness although I haven't actually thrown up (yet)...
Congrats on pregnancy!!:hug:

I spent the week before easter in bed with flu, totally not like me, havent been ill like that in years.

I think your immune system gets surpressed.

Still coughing and sniffling now :dohh:

I am going to remind my child what its put me through lol.
x

got hayfever reaaaaalllly bad nose wont stop running!!! eyes are constantly streaming not only through hayfever but hormones too lol

I found that since there isn't much that we can take and have had a sinus cold for a week and a half now the best thing is vick's vapour rub... just dab a little bit under your nose and keep a kleenex box by your side, you'll be able to breath again in no time.

Ohhh my ive had a cough and cold for the past 3weeks and before tht i was poorly feeling very very sick but not being sick! immune system is very low i think its taken forever to get better =[

I've got a snotty, runny, BLOODY nose... which, of course, my doctor said was "totally normal". Isn't anyone else tired of hearing how "normal" all these uncomfortable conditions are? I mean, I'm glad it's nothing to worry about, but geez, why can't we get amazing symptoms, like, everything smells like cotton candy or something?

Anyone else suffering from snotty nose?

Haveing to tell people I have hayfever which isnt knocking when i am running to the loo being sick too!
x

this is going to sound gross, sorry... haha... pregnancy is gross sometimes huh!?! haha... I had SUCH a snotty nose when I was 6-10weeks. It would get to be the hard painful ones here and there as well as just congestion whenever it felt like kicking on. :rofl: SO glad that ended!!!

ive had 1 since i found out i was pregnant i sneeze about 10 times a day aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->