Snotty yellow looking CM?? Normal??

I'm good Charlie, I have sore bbs and feel a bit queasy if I don't eat. At work today I was starving by 11am and had to make myself a piece of toast! Still haven't told anyone yet :)

Hey girlies sorry ive been a bit quiet, im out :( she got me very light atm but definately AF! Absolutely gutted! But oh has gone out and bought me a cbd opk for this cycle and a shed load more prenatals... Also so preseed so we will see what next month holds! Any sign of AF yet charlie? How are you feeling kakae? Xxxx

Oh carlie :(
Really sorry Hun. Well don't think I'm out yet, my boobs are still really sore, having milky ewcm too? Very confusing, my cp is still high but feeling a bit firmer this evening? Feeling really crappy today as neighbours woke my lo at 1:30 am!!! So had to deal with a knackered stroppy 13month old today :growlmad: still going to wait till the weekend and test if :witch: hasn't shown x

Its my Friday night Charlie so I think you should test! So sorry she came Carlie, hope you're OK xx

Morning kakae, woke up this morning and my lower back is killing me, my cp has changed to really high this morning, still firm, cm is still milky? Boobs aren't as sore but nipples are killing! :( just feeling proper pants today, feel like I have a cold coming, head rushes and bit queasy, am still going to wait for the weekend to test as I have a feeling :witch: could be making an appearance. X

Good luck Charlie! Can't wait to know in the morning!!

Well I'm guessing I'm out ladies :( my cm is still abundant but has got more pink now :( haven't had any cramps yet but in guessing it :witch: sneaking up on me. X

Morning ladies, hope your both ok. Im definitely out now. she got me early this morning, bit gutted, but will try again this month. X

Argh crap sorry she got you as well Charlie! Next month for the both of you xx

Ahh so sorry to hear that charlie! Horrible :witch: :( well its gonna be out month next month hun dnt worry!! How you feeling kakae! Xxxxx

I'm soooooooo tired. I go to work and I come home and I crash. I forgot how tired you can yet. Yawn. See the midwife on Wednesday :)

Awww bless you hunny i remember tht exhausted feeling u literally feel like u cnt be bothered to do anything lol.... So i have a question for you.... I had spoting for one day.... Heavy bleeding for two days and medium to spotting for the 3rd day..... Now just spotting????? My periods i usually have heavy bleeding for 4 days and then spotting for two im so confused! X

Oh goodness I have no idea hun, mine have been weird the last few times with stop/start spotting etc as well. So will you be using ovulation tests this cycle?

Bumpity bump for Carlie and Charlie, how are you lovely ladies?

Just letting you know that my midwife thinks I've had a miscarriage, my hcg levels aren't rising anywhere like they should be and I have to go on for an emergency scan tomorrow :(

Ahhh hunny ive only just seen this! Is everything okay? Im so sorry ive not been online its the school holidays and weve been so busy! Xxx

Sadly no, I had a missed miscarriage and had to have a ERPOC (D&C) last Wednesday. I felt pretty crappy but I had nine days of coming to terms with itbwhilst I had more scans and blood tests etc. So now I feel ok and ready to get started trying again.

How are you??

Oh katie i am so so sorry!!! I cant believe it :(!!! Biggest hugs coming from me hunny! :( i am always here if you need to talk! My heart breaks for you and i cannot believe they made you wait that long! Thats disgusting! You poor thing! <3

Im okay hun still not pregnant... Starting to give up hope and starting to think my fertility issues are a lot worse than first expected... I think a trip to my OBGYN is on the cards and i think i am going to ask for some more in depth testing.

I hope your okay my love xx

I'm ok. It took that long as they needed to do hCG tests every three days and two scans a week apart to make sure it wasn't progressing or my dates weren't out etc. The day after my last scan I was booked straight into hospital for the d&c so it wasn't too bad, it was just the limbo of it all. The yip it looks like I've lost it but we need to confirm with this and that. I'm glad it's all over now and can try again soon.

Sorry to hear it hasn't happened, definitely book in to get some further tests done and see what's going on. That way at least there aren't any what its that you can't answer nor know the answer too.

It feels like forever we have been waiting together for these wee babies. God I hope it happens soon for both of us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->