Snow anyone??????

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I was up at 2.30am and it was beautiful - a lovely white blanket covering everywhere.

But when I got up again at 5.30am, it had nearly all melted. :( There's hardly any left now. :( I want to be snowed in!!!!! :lol:

Has anyone got the real stuff????

my sister is in Slough, she sent me a pic this morning of her street, its all covered in snow!

no fair, we never get snow here lol

xx

None here for now, we did have some but it melted away.

Same as you Amanda. was lovely at 3am. it was falling down and it looked thick was so romantic like something out of a christmas movie. but no one would wake up to come see it :cry:

but here is Dior taken 2 mins ago :D

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h150/dionne1985/jan07034.jpg

aww Id love to get a picture of Ella in the snow! I'll get her some wellies just incase we get some :)

YAY - WE HAVE SNOW IN LONDON!!!!! All very exciting!!

Karl rang me at 7.30am like a little child telling me to look out of my window...!! lol.

Absolutely NOTHING, how come you have it Dionne, no fair!!

(PS got my dress in Walsgrave yesterday! :D )

Minxy said:

yay thats great. you best post some pics :)

what do you think of walsgrave then. i live in walsgrave. 5mins from where you were, did it ake you long to get there?

We had snow!!!! But it sadly cleared up mostly now :cry: But it looked great all day!

Kai was throwin snow at me on the way to school this morning :roll: bless!
x

Dionne said:
Minxy said:

yay thats great. you best post some pics :)

what do you think of walsgrave then. i live in walsgrave. 5mins from where you were, did it ake you long to get there?

I thought it was OK, similar to where I am really. It only took about 30 mins to drive there. If public transport was OK I'd come across and see you no problem! :D

Day 2 of more snow!

So gald Iget to stay indoors in the warm. OHwalks to work, he is so glad he doesnt commute anymore, he just throws snowballs at people like a big kid instead

Me & Jade are gutted, we missed out on the snow today, zilch happened here and we were told we would have more..... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->