Snow Buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laura--x

Anyone seen it yet ?

I brought it yesterday, i wish i didn't because i know its going to get me EVEN MORE in the mood for christmas, but i just have to watch it it looks such a lovely family film :D especially because i love dogs, these are just super cute !!

heres the trailor for anyone who doesn't have the slightest clue what im on about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lavEBgt_IsE

Anybody else going to be watching it ?

I love the idea of the movie though sadly there was a lot of contreversy over the treatment of the puppies used during filming. Two passed away and others were under vet care for illness. From re-reading articles it had been attributed to the pups being so young 5-6 weeks and not having their shots. Anyways it probably won't stop me from veiwing it if an opportunity arises but it's always a good idea for the consumer to know these things.

All that said, if you google it there are certainly biased reports both ways. In my opinion there is no one party that is wrong in this. Pups should be with their littermates and dam until they are 8 weeks so I feel that Disney shouldn't have requested pups that young... But... because there is always someone who wants to make a buck, someone will supply them - shame on them... This once again is my opinion.

Really ? Oh My ! I never knew that ! how awful :cry:

It was a lovely film aswell x

i want to see it! but after what Sweetie said i would feel really awful knowing that some of them pups are gone because of it..so i might just stick to highschool musical liek the big kid that i am!

I can't do it to myslef. I LOVE anything snowy, christmassey etc etc, HOWEVER, animal films are a no no..... just end up crying!!!!!

I loved it.. and Air bud.. didn't know that about the pups though :(

Yes, I saw Snow Buddies. It's VERY cute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"