snowinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

A

abbysbaby

i no a thread was done yesterday, but for all its snowing here in fife!!!! i thot it wouldnt but it is!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:happydance:

its covered everywhere already !!! omg im gonna go into labour at this rate haaaaaaaaa

ive had snow this morning yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :D me and hubby dancing around on the driveway haha :D xx

No snow here yet, but hopefully this means its on its way (just slightly north of you abbysbaby!). I'm getting all excited! It better come now! x

We had some here in Alnwick earlier, but all gone now :(

I don't want any snow (!!!!) If bubs does decide to make an appearance it will be hairy enough getting to the hospital and there are a few hills in the way too! Mwah (still, might get him/her out but if it were me i'd be thinking , naaaaaa it's nice and cosy in here think i'll stay a while longer!)

My OH said it snowed during his walk to uni. But it hasnt settled. :'( In Leeds.

we dont really get any snow in south devon.... just icey mush around february :(

I am not happy about this at all!! I love snow and all we have is a clear sunny day! This is not acceptable! I WANT SNOW!!!! :cry:

We havent got any at the moment but we have a severe weather warning for tonight and the next couple days.

Knowing my luck I'll need to go to hospital when its at its worst!!

i no a thread was done yesterday, but for all its snowing here in fife!!!! i thot it wouldnt but it is!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:happydance:

Abbysbaby, where about in Fife are you??? i'm in Dunfermline and no snow :(

I'm also in fife and its snowing heavy and lying! Yay!!

Aww lucky you! :( I want it to snow here.lol.xxx

we are meant to get it later today, got the sledges ready & a set of warm clothes for the girls sitting in a little pile ready lol, i hope we get lots :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->