snowinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

We had all of 2 mins of snow and then stopped! Boooooo...... It looked really pretty but now its gone.

i live in glenrothes, ive just not long moved from perth...... well thats the snow stopped for just now but itll come back , its been mental here today!! its all layed down pure white everywhere yayyyyy

its supposed to be snowing most of the day here, and 2moro and sat!

Hey Abbysbaby, I am just outside Perth! Just looked out the window and everything is white!!!! Really big snow flakes falling too. It all looks so pretty!

where bout ouside perth, scone or crieff... u dont need to answer if u dont want to lol just thot u might no someone i might no

I say just outside but a bit further that Scone, I'm in Blairgowrie. Snow going off now, going to cry! x

okies dont no anyone from there... glenrothes must get it more then.... the suns out now but strangely enuff the sky is black!!!

The sky here looks really heavy, think we are definately going to get more! Woohoo!

Yayyy!! We have snow too and its sticking!! I bloody love christmas!!!! :wohoo:

We had a flurry earlier but has since stopped....no doubt it will start again later

:yipee:

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/2girlies2009/004-7.jpg

we have snow now. Not impressed lol. My OH is 15 miles away and i am worrying!! Typical lol!!

I'm from Leven, Fife. It's been on and off snow all day but now it is lying!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Snow hit here a few hours ago while i was in the shops heading home literaly top of the road i lost power on a bend and therefore lost traction control and slid (was only going slow) into a footpath and missed a parked car by a foot!

Was a little scared and the car behind me stopped and did not hit me.

Managed to get down the road (parked cars both sides) and park in front of my garage (dont dare get the car in as its tight at the best of times and i cant now get out of the car !).

Husband came out and helped me with the shopping was only about 1/2 an inch then and over 2 inches now. OH still reckons hes going to work (40 min drive down windy roads) so i am going to get an emergency bag ready for him for tomorrow.

I am sure he will get up and change his mind but you know men!!

Only worry at the moment is the power lights going dim and then back to normal then the flicker every now and again.. I do worry if were going to lose power so I am going to make up my hot water bottle and i might pop some hot water into a flask just in case for the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->