so 10 dpo help please + depo ?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by notexpecting1, Apr 24, 2009.

1. notexpecting1

notexpecting1 Well-Known Member

can i test??
    if i do would it come out pos.

and another ? is

i was on depo for 3 months my first time taking it
    and now two month later or so i started my period last month the 25 or atleast started to spot then it all ended the 10th of this month
    and had sex the 11th (so actually its past 10 dpo if i was ovutating then but idk)
    so since i had my period does that mean that i ovulatd??

2. notexpecting1

3. AP

AP Well-Known Member

It doesnt neccessarily mean you have ovulated when you get a period. Sorry i cant be much more help, i dont know too much about depo.

4. baby.love

baby.love Guest

I was on the depo for 3 months and afterwards had periods but no ovulation for a while,

All women are different with it and some get pregnant quite quickly after it, it took us 11 cycles after the depo though. You can start testing now as you are roughly 10DPO but some women dont get a + till alot later than that, if however you are not pregnant
    I would suggest buying some cheap OPK's and using those to track ovulation..

Good luck x

5. notexpecting1