So angry .... 3 sisters and brother GF pregnant...one sister is having a termination

michelleann

Reaction score
My partner and i have been ttc for 8/12 and been told due to OH 0% and 3% morphology and 17% A+B Motility ICSI is our only option and cuz i have a son from a pervious abusive relationship we are not entitled to funding so will need to save over the next few years!!

My best friend has just had a baby boy, My childminder has just had a baby girl another close friend is 4 months pregnant plus my 3 sisters and my brothers GF are pregnant....worst off one of my sisters is concidering a termination cuz she already has 4 and cant look after those as it is!!!! really makes me angry :-(

I despreately POAS every day as my cycles are so long 60+ so never know if iv ovulated till AF arrives! iv tried OPKs but always seem + so gave up! iv tried Soy.....NEVER AGAIN!! made me bleed mid cycle! so now im waiting for my AMH blood test to come back to see if i have pcos..... my OH is awaiting his chromosone bloods to come back as his hormone levels where fine! which is good news but still doesnt tell us why his SA's are so poor!!

why can it not be simple :-( ANyone else feel like totally giving up ??

i felt like totally giving up, had cycles of 60+ days most of the time and ginaecologist tested me for pcos, should get results on the 31st, although i found out on friday that i was indeed pregnant. i ov on cd52. dont give up, wait for your results and see what the doctors suggest. i am keeping everything crossed for you. good luck and loads of :dust: coming your way xx

i feel like giving up all the time, but then that would mean accepting the fact of not having another child. I am not ready to do that either.

Im sorry your having a rough time at the moment but sending you lots hugs xxxxx Keep strong and hopefully you will get some answers on both blood results.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->