So angry/upset

Ash_P

Due Feb with 1st
Reaction score
I dunno what to feel, one minute im raging then the next minute im crying. Damn hormones. I got special xmas cards that u slot a pic into so they are more personal.
I got copies of my 3d scan and put the pics into cards for my mum and step dad, and also my MIL and her husband.
Just wrote on the inside To nanny and granda. Cant wait to meet u both, Lots of Love from the bump

They were all thrilled etc, but then MIL was on the fone to me earlier and told me that FOB seen the card last nite sitting on the table, lifted it, looked at the pic of the baby and then threw it from him, Didnt even put the fucking thing back, just lashed it on the table, and never said a word!!
Fuck sake Im so annoyed, how can he not be effected by seeing a picture of his child?
His mum also told him that she now knows the sex, but it wasnt her place to tell him and if he wanted to know what the sex was, then he knew my address and my fone number.
He just replied saying, Whats the point, I know its a boy so why would I bother contacting her to find out something I already know,

Ummmm Sorry arsehole!! Ur fucking wrong!!!

Sorry for the rant, I need to get it outta me otherwise I get wound up and then get pains in my tummy.

:hugs:

He sounds like a complete and utter dick.

His mum seems to be on your side though.....:thumbup: xxx

i think it was really nice what you done with the cards .just shows how petty men can be ur so much better without him if he acts like that :)

is he not ashamed to behave that way in front of his mother?! OMG my FOB is a knob, but never in front of his mum - in front of her he's a bloody angel!

What an ass!!!
Its good that his mum is activley on your side. My oldest daughter has no relationship with her dad , but has a fab relationship with his mum.
What a way to act though, bloody pathetic!!
Huge hugs hun xx

That was a really nice thing that you done with the cards. Can't believe how horrible he was about it.
:hugs: xx

His a twat and probbaly reacted like that because your friends with his parents and he knows there gonna be in babys life and his not xxx

Huge hugs. It is nice that MIL is on your side but I dont really see why she had to tell you that, its not like you would of found out had she not said anything. You need protecting from his horrible actions.:hugs:

Your lucky you have a mil like her, at least she can see her son for who he really is, and she tells you everything, at least you know, and she doesnt keep secrets from you.

You and bubs deserve so much more than him :hugs:

Not sticking up for him in the slightest, but I would guess that he is affected by seeing a picture of his child and that he probably threw it out of anger at himself rather than anything else.

I think he may be realising what a complete idiot he's been and how much he has lost.

Thanks for the replies girls. I was up most of the night thinking about it and I decided that although MIL is great and supportive etc She SHOULDNT be telling me things like that. Its only causing me stress and upset that frankly I dont need in the last 7 weeks of my pregnancy.
So i kindly spoke to her today and told her that under no circumstances is she to tell me anything about my husband again. Unless it is directly affecting me or my child. That i understand he is her son, but i dont care about what he does anymore and dont even wanna hear his name.

My sister thinks that he threw it from him in rage, that everyone is knowing more about the baby than him (although thats through his own doing) But over the past 7 months I have just come to accept and learn that he doesnt give a shit about the child, whether its here or not. His priority is his girlfriend and buying himself nice things. Never mind his baby will be here early next year and still needs things.
But he can go and f*ck himself. He doesnt deserve a child. Its me and my number 1 from here on out, and I cant bloody wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->