So angry!

xKaa

Reaction score
So..I had my 6-8 weeks check-up at the GP today..I was a good woman and I actually WAITED till this day to have sex again (or do I have to write down intercourse on this forum??) but because I haven't had any for 11 months, that was really hard. Especially since I stopped bleeding 4 weeks after giving birth (so the wound was closed/healed..) and Im back on my regular period, no stichespain or whatsoever. But just to be safe, I waited till today.

But nooo...The GP didn't even check there. He just asked me how I felt (fine) how long ago I stopped bleeding (3.5 weeks ago) if im back on my period (yes) and if I did feel the stitches (no but I suppose they are dissolved by now I mean cmon, lochia is gone for almost 4 weeks, im back on my period and its been almost 2 months since I had the little stitch!!) and what type of contraception Im gonna use..

So Im soo angry that I went there! He didnt check anything, not my bp, not my weight and not my wound thats most probably healed by now since it doesnt bleed (apart from the period bleeding)

So..Am I allowed to jump on my partner after Im off my period?!

I have decided not to go to my 6 week check up for this exact reason! With my first I actually had an argument with the doctor I sAw because she was a total cow bag with me.. I only asked her why I was still bleeding quite heavily and her response.. "it just happens" like you she checked nothing even after a 3rd degree episi..
This time I stopped bleeding at 3 weeks and had sex at 2 weeks lol so I say go ahead Xxxx

I was never checked when i went to my check up. she just asked a bunch of questions and gave advice on contraception because i asked about it.

Why didn't you ask your Dr? I think your suppose to wait six weeks just to let everything heal, internal and external. If everything feels good, go for it

It should've healed by now right, it's been 8 weeks and stopped bleeding 4 weeks ago

I'm not even having my check for aanother 2 weeks when lo will be ten weeks old.. That's how rubbish my gp is!

im glad i went my stitches were bulging and infected :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->