so angry

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by mel.1393, Jun 1, 2011.

1. mel.1393

mel.1393 Well-Known Member

right im 8 weeks gone an last week told girls on my college course one girl i known since school called me a silly girl and that which annoyed me then she txt sat askin who dad was when i told her she was like are u serious dear god he not cut out to be a dad good job ur rele good at lookin after kids, i was fumin me an baby dad arent together but he wants to be involved and is supporting me, is in army so i can think of a lot worse people to be the dad

when i told the girls one of them who im not that keen on said what about this lad iwas seein a while ago, i told her its not his an told them all who dad is but she was like what if he thinks its his an i said well il just tell him truth that its not then today get a call off him sayin that she has gone an told his new gf that im pregnant with his baby im fumin an fed up with every1 stickin ther noses in an bitchin for no reason she knows its not his so i dont know why she said it x

2. Chrissy7411

Chrissy7411 Guest

WTF! What a bitch, why would she even have the need to do that? :growlmad:

3. xSarahM

xSarahM Two Beautiful Angels

Oh god! Some girls to love causing drama! Try to ignore her, she's just jealous and wants to get a reaction/attention from you!

4. Rachyroux

Rachyroux Well-Known Member

Sad, little immature girls.. That's all that can be said. Try and rise above it, you know the truth that's all that matters. People love stirring drama. Wont be so funny if they end up pregnant at a young age, scared and confused, it's the last thing you need. She said it because A LOT of teenage girls can be irresponsible, stupid, are bitchy, they love making up crap because they get involved with some drama..!

5. kittycat18

kittycat18 Well-Known Member

It's called being pathetic and immature. The girls in my area are really sweet about the whole thing but there are some guys that are the same age as me but in a grammar school that are being complete idiots. I don't pass any remarks on them because I don't even know them :haha: They think they are all high and mighty because they go to grammar school and I went to further education college, well news flash I WENT TO A GRAMMAR SCHOOL AND HAVE MORE GCSES THAN HALF OF THEM :haha:

It's just being nasty for the sake of being nasty. Hope your ok! x

6. mel.1393

yh im ok just annoys me the fact i said who the dad is and she still went and told his new gf he rung me up an said bout it but he already knew she was lying cos type of person she is an he said he told his gf if it was his i would of told him which true just dnt get why would even think to tell some when you know its not true doesnt make sense to me x

7. kittycat18

kittycat18 Well-Known Member

Shit stirring and attention seeking sweetheart. You find those types of people everywhere :hugs:

8. mel.1393

just pathetic, i cant wait to be done with college so can move on with my life get my own place an focus on my baby x

9. amygwen

amygwen Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline

Just ignore them. I mean, they're just trying to upset you obviously, so you've got to be the bigger person and just ignore their rude comments, or at least say "Look, it's none of your business, I'm happy I'm having a baby and that's that!"