So Angry!

Weenie19

Reaction score
Ok I know I am likely to offend some people but I have to get this off my chest.

Last Thursday my mum speaks to my aunt (my dads sister) and during the conversation my (chavvy) Aunt tells my mum that my cousin may have Endometriosis (cant spell sorry) and is under the doc. She doesnt think she wants kids anyway but has come off the pill as she cant see the point in taking it.

ANYWAY today that very same cousin tells me she's 13 weeks pregnant. Apparently she got her mum to tell people she couldnt have kids so that it would be more of a surprise when she announced the pregnancy! Sick!!

She is 21 and living at home with her folks (unemployed) and her unemployed boyfriend who left his wife with 2 kids to be with my kid cousin.

Now my cousin is fully aware that I needed fertility treatment so clearly I'm annoyed by her lies but also she now feels qualified to tell me my morning sickness will end soon when I hit 12 weeks. Im 23 weeks you ******. Im 10 weeks ahead of you - you said it yourself!!
Plus she will apparently be really pissed off if she has a boy because she wants to dress her new "toy" in pink!

But to add real insult to it all she tells me that as I'm 10 weeks ahead of her I'll get my council flat first!!

OMG I am NOT having this baby for a flat or benefits etc. I have a home with my OH and regardless of whether that property was council or not I certainly NEVER chose to have a baby for benefits/housing.

I'm so disgusted.

Sorry for the long rant xx

wow I think you deserve that little rant....

Some people really don't seem to realize that having a child means introducing a human into the world and that human that is going to grow up based on your values, beliefs etc. I do find it very sad that people think that having a baby means benefits and houses not a precious life to love.

Hopefully the real world will come crashing down around your cousin sooner or later, and while I would never wish any harm or anything like that, I am a strong believer that Karma usually catches up with people sooner or later.

OMG. That's a terrible thing for her to do. I can't believe she would get her mom to tell people she was infertile so it would be more of a surprise. And (sorry but) what kind of person is your Aunt to go along with that? That's messed up. Especially when she knows you had difficulties. Enjoy your pregnancy and I would avoid her if she get's on your nerves too much. :D

Thanks ladies. I cant deal with her while I'm pregnant so I just going to avoid her. If she tries to contact me once my baby girl is here I will tell her why I dont want to be around her.

I can understand why you feel the way you do - I would too, she clearly isn't very empathetic to others. I hope that things work out for you.

Yeah, avoid her. I would be hella annoyed also.

As somebody who needed treatment in the past I totally understand your feelings..she is a classic book case loser..simple as that!

I'd be angry too! Since when is a baby a toy?:dohh: some people just don't get it and need to grow up and actually WORK instead of sponge off of benefits. Don't you wish you could tattle what people say about benefits and why they have kids to get such benefits to the right authorities... Would serve them right if it actually did anything.

I find the whole faking fertility problems thing kinda strange/sick. And for two people to think its was a good idea.... wtf?!

The council house issue... i guess some people are brought up thinking thats the only way to get settled accommodation. Theres lots of government policy work looking in to the generational council house attitude and how to tackle it at the mo.

Oh my god she sounds shit! How the hell can her mother support her little plan to fake fertility issues so its all more of a surprise, it's so unfair that people like your cousin get to breed.

I feel sorry for her child.

You deserve to rant all you like! Definitely have nothing to do with her, she will only continue to frustrate you even once you have both had your kids.

No wonder youre annoyed id be furious and totally avoid her at all costs!
Why would anyone use such an awful thing like infertility in that way to "big up" her pregnancy announcement- some sick people in this world!
As for the other things you mentioned, well im lost for words!!!

Stay far far away from her <3

I agree, what a completely infuriating person.. and her mum for going along with it?!!??!

Totally insensitive- she clearly lacks any kind of empathy. She probably didn't mean to hurt your feelings and is just a bit stupid. Best to avoid her x

That's just awful! I agree with Plastic about karma making its rounds. I pray the baby is born healthy but I do hope that your cousin gets a serious wake up call someday. Faking fertility issues is just plain disgusting behaviour.

In the meantime, if I were you, I'd use the opportunities to put her in her place. Tell her off when you feel it's necessary (or "set her straight" if you want to play nice). You can always blame any seemingly rude, irrationaly, cold-hearted comments and remarks on your homones. lol...might was well use the arsenal we've been blessed with! haha

Good luck!

Err....to be honest, the girl clearly wasn't brought up to have any types of morals if her mother condones this sort of sick behaviour so am not even surprised in a way that she came up with the idea to use infertility as a smoke-screen. I wouldn't give a flying fuck who I offended & would be the first to tell her how wrong she is & then leave her be & get on with your lovely LO. I feel sorry for her impending LO, poor little thing.

So next time she tries to give you advice, you can tell her "When you grow up & get some morals you little weasel then you can pass on your so called wisdom"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->