so annoyed at Drs!!!

isil

Reaction score
:hissy:

Alasdair has antibiotics. has had them since birth. I've checked on several occassions that he should still be taking them. All said yes, he should be taking them.

We're about to run out.

So I ring the drs surgery to ask if I need to see someone to get them re-prescribed. No, they say. Just fill in a repeat form.

I do that. The Dr just rang (but I missed the call, I have a baby for f*cks sake...) and was all bitchy on the phone and said that they have no record of him having it and don't know why I've asked for a repeat and would I please get back to her asap.

So I ring the surgery. She's in a meeting. I explain the situation. They say I need to talk to her. I say, she was the one who told me to keep giving him it. They ask for my phone number. I say, can't you just tell her what he's on and why he's on it?! Surely it should be in his notes, don't hospitals and GPs communicate any more?!?! then I said, I think she's got my number as she just rang me on it and they insisted I gave it again! aaarrrgh.

So yes. apparently she haaas to talk to me. what do they think I'm doing? trying to get antibiotics when we don't really need it?!

I really don't like that dr either. grrrrrr.

How bad is it it that it's not on his notes that he's having it! the results of his ultrasound must surely go to them!

stupid dr face rang back. she acted like i should've written on the prescription what it was for etc but i did check! i don't wanna go down to the surgery to get it now. they acted like i was daft!

also, you know when you can just tell they're gonna bitch about you and remember you for being stupid (and getting a bit irritated on the phone)... yup that's gonna happen. i really need to find a new drs surgery.

Yeah...the prescription will be ready for 3 apparently. I'm just pee-d off. I thought all this stuff should be in his notes. It's important! What if they'd prescribed him antibiotics for something else and I thought they knew he was already on antibiotics but they didn't. I don't trust them. And they're always so judgemental. I am looking for a new drs online now...

She sounds like a right cow hun..... deep breathes and count to ten ! they should know that your likle man is on them and why!!...... doctors n NHS!!! poor poor poor

Big hugs hun xx

good luck finding new dr. Its not your fault you just did what you were told to do after asking.

There are words for people like that but I cant use them as I have Chloe on my lap!

Hope you manage to find another Doctors who are a better at their jobs hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"