so annoyed grrrrr !!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Noirin, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Noirin

Noirin Well-Known Member

so i didnt get my 1st scan ntil i was 15+6....everythign was as it should be and the doctor told me to come back in 5 weeks for my big scan, this would make me 21+6 so i went out to the reception and told her 5 weeks and 14 weeks so she give me my card and i didnt give it a 2nd thought until now!! im due my scan on friday so was lookin to see wat time its at, and just seen the cow of a receptionist give me next friday the 25th meaning i'll be 22+6 grrrrrrrr, thinkin of changing the 25th to the 18th which it should be, it even says 5 weeks on it grrrrrr

2. Ashlee B x

Ashlee B x Teejay N Kaycie

Yeah id ring n see if u can change it! how frustrating for u :(

3. babyv_s2012

babyv_s2012 1st little princess

i'll be 22 weeks too on my 20 week scan its so annoying! Especially when you've had your 12 week scan so late too! i was the opposite and went too early so had so have another one. If you can change it then i would- i think you've every right to be miffed

4. Noirin

Noirin Well-Known Member

think ill just change the 25 to 18 on the card and say thats the date i was given, because the doctor i had seen wrote 5 weeks on it then the receptionist wrote that date, but if u count 5 weeks from my 1st scan its clearly friday......should i just go then? lol x