So annoyed.

blaze

Reaction score
So I goes back to the hospital today after months of waiting to talk about been given clomid.The dr who so me didn't know anything about my case so after filling him in he went off to speak to another doc to come back and say want my oh to do a sperm test and also want me to have dye put in me to check my tubes arnt blocked.So all well and good but last time I was there was feb got told my bmi was high and to loose weight knowing I was going back in the june why didn't they arrange a sperm count test to be done for now instead of leaving it and having to wait 6 more wks to go back to then hopefully get clomid long as the other test come back normal.But knowing my luck they wont.I feel so angry with them for not arranging these tests early on.Plus I hate waiting but suppose 6 wks is better then 4 months.

Hi Blaze

Yeah the hospitals do seem to do this! After I had my HSG I had to question the doctor what I should do next...it was like getting blood out of a stone. Finally he told me I had to make an appointment with the fertility clinic and when I went there they seemed so annoyed they now had another patient to add to their books! Very caring...not.

It took me ages to get a HSG as well as they only did it on a certain day and you had to have it during a time of your cycle you were sure you were not pregnant so it took six months fir my cycle and their procedure times to be in sync! I am telling you they seem to take ages on the diagnosis so that they can delay your treatment or at least that is what it felt like.

You really have to push to be heard and get all the information you need. My advice is make sure you know all the next steps and just do it you will get through this frustrating and annoying time. Once your treatment starts I find the care and attention does improve if only slightly haha.

Seriously I am grateful that we get treated and are being helped but most hospitals are overworked you really need to push to be heard.

Don't worry about whether they will prescribe you Clomid, they will give you the best treatment for you. GL to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->