so annoyed

jenny25

Reaction score
well since being on here nearly a year , i have grown to meeting lovely people and some not so nice i normally keep myself too myself , i used to belong to a lovely collection of friends well so i though but after i mc things changed now they have gone on to have babies and that i feel pushed out of our friendship that im not needed no more cause im not a new mum im still a mum i still have a 5 year old personally i feel like shit about this and used im even fighting with OH and thinking about moving back to scotland cause im so down

sorry i needed to rant and get this out

It's always wierd when dynamics of friendship groups change, especially if you don't see it coming - your friends might all be wrapped up in their new lives and not even notice it has changed. Or maybe you have changed or your perspective has and you are seeing things differently now.

Don't blame you for fancying going back to Scotland - only cos Scotland's a wonderful place!!

Sorry can't be of any help!!

hx

i think you always find out who your true friends are in situations such as these, massive hugs hun sorry i cant give you any advice xx

Its always awful to feel like "friends" used you and then toss you aside. I've been there! I wish I had advice... but all I know is that you deserve friends that love you for you and not for what you can offer them! :hugs:

Oh Jenny:hugs:

I know just how you feel hunni. Three of my close friends and I were preggers together last year although 3 out of four including me suffered MMC and the fourth will be due in April.
The fourth friend in a way was the one pushed out as we all dealt with the grief etc, but now another one of the group is preggers again and I am finding it really hard to be around her.:shrug:
Friendship dynamics change and then change again. Try explaining how you feel to them and if they are true friends they will understand and embrace you.:hugs:
If all else fails, come back n join us in Sunny Scotland again! You will be more than welcomed back here!!!:hugs:

hi, im new to this but i have been reading your messages and i feel exactly the same, anyone free to chat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->