So annoyed

I think I am gonna feed Isobelle every 3hours, sod what my MIL says. When she fed every 3hours she STTN (I know this isn't important but I need her to for my sanity lol!!) We had a nice little routine going too...

xx

I think I am gonna feed Isobelle every 3hours, sod what my MIL says. When she fed every 3hours she STTN (I know this isn't important but I need her to for my sanity lol!!) We had a nice little routine going too...

xx

I would love. You are her mummy and know her best. Who does MIL think she is to tell you to change a routine that was working???

xx

I would love. You are her mummy and know her best. Who does MIL think she is to tell you to change a routine that was working???

she a busy body lol and that routine worked for her whilst she had isobelle over night, and so isobelle fell into that grrr..

x

She had no right to change your routine.

:wacko:

i just thought "shes had a child, she knows best"

but obviously not lol!!

hmmm, she is having isobelle again tomorrow, maybe ill tell her to stick to 3hrs regardless!

xx

Let me know how this goes for you cause it works for you I may try it. Gave a DF last night and he wanted feeding at 5aam instead of 2.30/3am... I need to get more into him during the day I think because at 16.5wks he is 17.5lbs, but soooo long!

I'm trying every 2.5 hours this afternoon, last bottle he had 7oz bit bottle just he had 4oz so don't know of its going do much good. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->