so anxious. Thursday early gender scan. so scared.

rubysoho120

Soon to be mama of 2
Reaction score
We have a little girl and I want a boy so bad. This is our last kid and I keep thinking what if its another girl. Hubby is on call for jury duty so I might be going by myself too. I'm so terrified. I'm praying team blue. All I can imagine is me breaking down. Ugh. My stomach is in knots.

Fingers crossed you hear boy Hun!
Let us know how you go :hugs:

It's tomorrow and I feel sick. I don't even want to go. I feel doomed. I'm so scared. I don't even want to know. Plus my husband got called in for jury duty and he won't be there. I just want a boy so bad. To have the experience. To have a child that looks like me
I want to chance to raise a boy and make a better man in the future. The opportunity to teach values and traditions and respect. Teach him love and to play with dolls. Encourage nurturing and respect for everyone. Yes I can do that with my daughter and I do but it's different for men. I feel like everything has gone wrong so I'm going to have a girl.

Its at 1:45. Feels like forever. My stomach is just in knots. Like I'm on the verge of tears. And hubby is not supportive. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->