So anxious

Yoshi12

Reaction score
I bd the 3rd of April had my monthly cycle on the 8th through the 12th bd in the 17, 25, and 28. Using the app Ovia my fertile window was the 22nd through the 28th so i was fertile in the 25th when me and my fiancé bd. after the 25th I've been constantly burping silent burps but constant, gas, constipation, brown spotting, I've been very emotional for instance cried at work because the person before me didn't finish her job which made it harder for me lol don't ask why. I also cried because my sister wouldn't take me to get nothing to eat at 11 o clock at night I was very hungry lol cried because my fiancé didn't come pick me up to get me out the house while he was hanging with friends lol I just been a big cry baby also it's this weird thing going on with my nose I breathe in but my nose is stopped up I can't smell a thing even putting it right up to my nose and this weird taste been in my mouth and when I breathe in the taste gets worse also had slight period like cramps my period is not due till the 9th and my breast feel slightly swollen I hope I'm pregnant that would be a wonderful Mother's Day gift since u can test on the 9th and mothes day on the 11th I've been praying and praying that God make this possible so anxious what do you think ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->