So anxious!

tryingg

Reaction score
I have no idea when I. Am supposed to start my period. It is so unpredictable but probably averages every 3 weeks. Last period started Jan 29. Still no period and negative tests..but I took one early this morning and I think I was just wishing so bad that I may have just been seeing a line that wasn't really there. Three hours later there def was a line but it was really thin and way out of time range. It was blue though does that mean anything? Took another later and there is nothing. Just have to talk to someone! Thanks

I would discard the that was linger than the time as it just means the hornone is there its just that low it isnt positive doesnt mean it wont be tomorrow. Thats why you cant leave it in ur wee too long to as you naturally have the hormone in lower amounts. Doyou do bbt or opks? If you have an unregular cycle i would to get timing right you may have just od later if i was you inwould buy a load of cheapies and dona teat every morning. Your last test may have also been neg because it wasnt morning wee. Hope that helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->