So anxious!!

tl682

Reaction score
I'm 10 dpo, and I just keep obsessing over having symptoms and not having symptoms. My BB's hurt, but then again they ALWAYS DO at this time... I had some strange pain in my abdomin at 5 dpo, but it wasn't how people describe implantation pain... I have major PMS today. This is our 9th cycle ttc, and I'm about to go crazy. There's nothing wrong with any of the testing we had done. We're healthy. We eat right. Why is it taking so long?? :growlmad:

I'm right there with you tl682. I am 10 dpo today (maybe 9). I gave up temping this cycle because it was making me even more anxious and I started to feel like a crazy person. I relied on opks this cycle and got a positive on day 16 and 17. This is our 8th cycle ttc, although my OH works away so we didn't have a shot for half of those cycles b/c of timing. I was fortunate enough to get preggo with DD first cycle so the last 8 months have felt like an eternity. The timing was perfect this month so I'm hoping for my bfp.
I tested yesterday and got a :bfn: and had an evap before that. I have a second line on am opk that has gotten darker since this am (but definitely not positive). I've noticed ewcm the past 2 days which I've never had at this point in my cycle.
AF is due either Saturday or Sunday. I have a feeling I'm clutching at straws but you never know. This tww is so hard!!

hi girls,

i think i'm going bonkers to - when i fell pregnant with my first a few days before AF i had bad tiredness and hunger, currently I have nothing - AF is due on Monday - i tested with a CB on Tuesday and got a BFN :( we dtd on CD13 and i had cramps on CD14 but didnt manage to dtd so was hoping there would be some spermies left but now i'm thinking not :( I officially hate the 2ww :(

With my first it took 11months and the month I fell we just dtd whenever etc and that worked after using ovu sticks and a CBFM :wacko: typicle LOL

Good Luck girls :)

hi girls,

i think i'm going bonkers to - when i fell pregnant with my first a few days before AF i had bad tiredness and hunger, currently I have nothing - AF is due on Monday - i tested with a CB on Tuesday and got a BFN :( we dtd on CD13 and i had cramps on CD14 but didnt manage to dtd so was hoping there would be some spermies left but now i'm thinking not :( I officially hate the 2ww :(

With my first it took 11months and the month I fell we just dtd whenever etc and that worked after using ovu sticks and a CBFM :wacko: typicle LOL

Good Luck girls :)

Our little girlies are about the same age!!!

What worked for you last time is my plan for us if we don't get our :bfp: this cycle. No more opks, temping, etc. Just good old fasioned :sex:

I'm pretty sure i ovu on cd15 so my plan next time if i get a bfn this month is to dtd on cd13 & cd15 in the hope we catch :) and then if no luck i'm gonna delete my app or get my friend to track it for me LOL she was my bump buddy last time and just got her bfp lol so it will give her something to do lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->