So Any August testers, April Shower Babies???

Like NavyLadyBug, if we don't catch this cycle I will be testing August 13th!

bombshellmom- i added you but i see Danni has made a august thread now and she has been doing this for way longer than i have i might delete this thread now... :shrug:

Aw! Maybe you won't have to?! I'll stay anyway lol I need these threads to keep me sane!! haha

Autumn leaves- i added you and fx to you :thumbup::hugs:

Bomb - i just dont wanna step on any toes.... lol

I see! :thumbup:
How is your cycle going?

im on CD 4 and tommorrow will be my last day on my period, i will be starting my opks on cd8, and i will be starting mucinex on cd 11, and try to bd all the days of my fertile week. and def two days before O day and o day and day after and the next day....so lots of bding plans...lol but my hubby is all for it!!! :haha:

I see! :thumbup:
How is your cycle going?

im on CD 4 and tommorrow will be my last day on my period, i will be starting my opks on cd8, and i will be starting mucinex on cd 11, and try to bd all the days of my fertile week. and def two days before O day and o day and day after and the next day....so lots of bding plans...lol but my hubby is all for it!!! :haha:

Ugh I hate waiting to O!! So sorry girl, the waiting just drags on and on!!
It's been a loooong cycle for me - CD20 now, 8 days until AF is due. I cannot contain my madness any longer - I'm driving DH insane lol

I joining up cause this month was crazy cycle so fir Aug I am trying soy and evening primrose oil pills, on cd6 ovulate anywhere from cd 11-22 just temping no opks (Sam those are expansive, and no time for Internet cheapness).... So going to test August 15th if I can wait that long, and depends on when I feel ovulation too, cause of my strange periods (cycle length, no ovulation pain/twinges) etc...) and I also like to pee on all the sticks as soon as possible, hehe

Ill b august 8th..... Only literally just started this month for #3 bit scared lol x

Hey there, Ladies!! :hugs:

Looks like I'm ovulating today (YAY for Clomid!), so put me down for August 4th and I'll hope my temp rises tomorrow!! :D

Hi ladies....I should o between July 28-31 af due Aug 13th my bday....so hoping for a bday surprise....Idk when I'll start testing I might wait until my bday I don't want to be disappointed for testing too early

Looks like this thread isn't getting updated anymore...moving over to the one Heather mentioned a couple weeks ago. :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2324375-august-fair-17-testers.html

I am having a pity party and mini rant, history, I had a miscarriage in October, have not been preventing but not trying. Since April but I started tracking my cycles April was 42 days, may was 36 and June was 22 and today I am cd11 ( I did soy and evening primrose oil pills this cycle, cd 5-9, no EPO today) I went yo bathroom thus Mir I got and it looks like ism getting my period again after only 11 days into my cycle, frigsakes, I got pregnant with the other three no problem, this time since I am teacking and eager to be preggo again my cycles are all f'ed up..... So there's my pity party now the rant,

Just found out an old friend, now just a Facebook friend since my miscarriage is expecting her third, without trying, her second she was going to abort if the early bloodwork showed a 'special needs' child like autism, Down syndrome and here I am trying everything to become pregnant and she posts today she is preggo, I am so frustrated with my cycles, that this just felt like a slap in the face (not from her, but life's cruel tricks)...... Sorry for the rant but had to post this somewhere

If I dont get a BFP this month I will be starting cycle #2 in August!

Hi ladies, I will be testing August (just need to work out when!) x

If I dont get a BFP this month I will be starting cycle #2 in August!

Did you have mid cycle spotting?. With using soy?, it is what I call spotting, so not yet a light AF type bleeding today,
I have had no spotting but with DD I had no ib or implantation dip. I have done everything I can including an obvious o day and bd at good times so it's up to God and Mother Nature!

I have long cycles, so will be testing on August 15th if AF hasn't arrived (it's due 2 days before then). This will be our 2nd cycle NTNP baby 2 :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->