So Any August testers, April Shower Babies???

HAHA I did NOT think anyone was going to use this thread that is why i stopped updating, but i see i was wrong lol, i will update it now... sorry guys for the lag!!!

:munch:AFM....i will be 1 dpo tomorrow and i am EXCITED about this cycle....been using alot of coconut oil for lube, as well as taking mucinex for increased cm and it is working beautifully, i have been constantly wet for days!!! and lots of EWCM for two days now during my ovulation......

What is everyone feeling right now?? What DPO? Etc....:munch:

I am 8 dpo, and today has been strange. I have been having cramping and I had ewcm earlier....never had ewcm this whole cycle, but I know I o'd because I had a pos OPK and temp shift. I had wet cm around that time. It is my first month off bcp, maybe my estrogen is all over the place because of it....hopefully fx it is pg symptoms! Otherwise it feels like af is going to come but its early for that

afm- nothing to report! was at moms yesterday and all evening to today. just had a nice day to be with family. :wine:

and basically a built in babysitter (my dad) :haha:

6dpo tomorrow will be temping again in the am!

I am 8 dpo, and today has been strange. I have been having cramping and I had ewcm earlier....never had ewcm this whole cycle, but I know I o'd because I had a pos OPK and temp shift. I had wet cm around that time. It is my first month off bcp, maybe my estrogen is all over the place because of it....hopefully fx it is pg symptoms! Otherwise it feels like af is going to come but its early for that

keep :sex: you might be ending up with your BFP this cycle....YAYYYYY, this can also be a sign of implantation i heard as well...

afm- nothing to report! was at moms yesterday and all evening to today. just had a nice day to be with family. :wine:

and basically a built in babysitter (my dad) :haha:

6dpo tomorrow will be temping again in the am!

i hope we all get our bfps this month!!!!! i can't wait for you to test...im excited for you too!!:hugs:

thanks heather! when are you testing again? I'm already thinking about early testing (and apparently heartache :dohh: )

im testing on AUG 1st and so on lol IT IS OUR MONTH NO HEARTACHE THIS TIME!!!!:hugs::hugs:

I'm CD15 today but no sign that ovulation is anywhere near, thought it may be this weekend but obviously not x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->