So as my first thread back on the board I thought I'd do it in style with TMI!

:hugs: Welcome back.

If you arent itchy, and its not smelly, it sounds pretty normal to me xxx

welcome back!

i know i havent really posted many replies to your threads, but i always read and enjoyed keeping up to date with your progress.

Thanks for coming back, and i'm sorry you had a bad experience.

xxx

welcome back! and im the same i have lots some days and only a tad less on other days, i thought i was free from having to wear any kinda towel for 9 months lol guess i was wrong its pantyliners everyday!

yeah i have it as well! its so pleasant isn't it?

I am still suffering, skinny minny with an Ethiopian type ET pregnancy belly, boys are all fine...putting me through anti-sickness injections in my now bruised arse and more drips in my arm!

Got my next scan on Monday and I will be 18 weeks, can't believe how quickly time is flying!

Hope you are all well, thanks for the nice welcome back

xx

Hi gypsy punk

welcome back...

About the cm...that is the description of what the mucus plug looks like. It's normal to lose some of it as it grows back but if it's really a lot you should call your midwife just to be sure.

good luck!

I am still suffering, skinny minny with an Ethiopian type ET pregnancy belly, boys are all fine...putting me through anti-sickness injections in my now bruised arse and more drips in my arm!

Got my next scan on Monday and I will be 18 weeks, can't believe how quickly time is flying!

xx

Ah ha, so there is at least a belly at last! :happydance:

xx

Sounds like you arent having the most fun time....

Just seen where you are from.

Nice to see another yorkshire lass on here!

xxx

woohoo. a bump at last :D i just look fat at the mo... :(

xx

Ah ha, so there is at least a belly at last! :happydance:

I feel like ET! x

hello hun glad ur bck:)
lovin ur bump
much love to u n the boys xxx

Wheeeeeeeee welcome back! WOW I've missed so much over the last few days LOL!

Hope yer doin good missus xx

Welcome back hun,have missed reading updates about the boys!!!

I'm going thru pantyliners like u wouldnt believe too!xxx

I was having the same thing a few weeks back and I am on antibiotics now for a bacterial infection BLAH may want to just ask to be on the safe side:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->