So as my first thread back on the board I thought I'd do it in style with TMI!

cant wait to see some serious bumpage pics from ya been wondering how those babies (and you ofc) are xxxxxx

I'm sure its normal hun! Your probably making lots more with 3 little ones in there, lol I've started getting a bit more too!

Good too see you've come back. I miss your wacky posts! ha ha

Just got online now...great to see you back!!

And CM - another blessing of pregnancy :dohh:

I'm sure its normal hun! Your probably making lots more with 3 little ones in there, lol I've started getting a bit more too!

Good too see you've come back. I miss your wacky posts! ha ha

lol I do have quite a way with words, dunno if thats good or bad!

Welcome back lady. Don't be letting a troll put you off again, lol..the glass is 99.9999 percent full on this forum, just the odd rare weird one. :)

Good to see you gypsy punk :) As for the cm, I have no pearls of wisdom for you. I just know Im getting increasingly scared to look in my knickers these days! Welcome back xx

welcome back hun.. :happydance: normal for me.. with each pregnancy i have had to wear pantie liners.. sometimes mines watery, sometimes its a yellowish colour :thumbup:

So I spoke to the midwifes cos its more greeny today and they told me to phone my consultant who isnt there but her sonographer has told me to phone another ward to see what they advise

I haven't had it thick and globby, but only really runny. It's up to you whether you mention it. I probably wouldn't until my appointment, but perhaps it means something. They say (when you're not pregnant) that anything is normal unless it smells weird. I don' know if this is still right in pregnancy, but I would assume so.

Good to have you back by the way, we all missed you!

Best to get it checked, especially if they have asked to see you, although Im sure it will turn out to be ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->