so bloated people are guessing!

lisaalove

Reaction score
Im almost 5 weeks... thats it! And because of how bad im bloating one neighbor already guessed and instead of being smart and saying no I looked at my husband and said YOU TOLD HIM! And our neighbor just looked at me and said no you just did.... talk about embarrassing and then on top of that two of my coworkers pulled me aside and asked if I was and all I could say was do I look like I am!...... so much for keeping it a secret...

Oh no sorry you haven't been able to keep it secret, but maybe you can find a way to keep it from family still?

I have been really bloated today & I felt my parents were looking at my stomach. (They know about our loss & know we wanted to try again) I think they will know before my planned 12 weeks! X

I'm right there with you! I've had a small amount of bloating too but over the last couple of daysm while I don't FEEL bloated anymore - my stomach still looks bigger.. I look like I did when I was 10 weeks along with my 2nd (mind you I'm small framed so I show early on) my stomach isn't hard yet so I know its just bloating.. I'm surprised that no one has guessed yet! and they won't know for another 3 1/2 weeks yet!

We had a BBQ yesterday and I was extremely bloated. I don't think anyone noticed though. My one friend who knows said something so who knows what others thought. I was so uncomfortable In jeans I changed and was wearing sweats and a sweater! My family doesn't live by me so at least I don't have to worry about that.

That sucks, especially if you wanted to keep it a secret for much longer! If it's still only people separated from your family, you might still be okay to keep it a secret longer. You just have to find more ways to say you're not instead :)

I have one friend who knows I think because I wasn't drinking at the bachelorette she planned even though she let me stay overnight. I denied it but she told me why she thought I was pregnant and we had a quick talk about how her friend didn't want to say and the subject was dropped quickly. We're seeing her and a couple others tomorrow and hopefully they don't pick up on me being a slow walker because of the nausea! I'd rather tell them in a couple weeks though I'm dying to tell them now.

Mayacat I know exactly how you feel. Id love to tell my best friend but im still patiently waiting. Though my dad was in town this weekend and he kept trying to get me to drink with him and I was just like no dad I don't drink anymore. You should know that! Thank goodness I stopped drinking anything other than wine two years ago! Which thankfully he wont go near so that ended that conversation. Just happy he wasn't able to guess!

I have caught people looking at me but I think they all just think I am gettig fat!! Haha.. Idk how much longer I can hide it though!

Yeah at least five people have guessed based on my swelling bump... I've got my scan 2weeks Wed and there is no way i can hide my bump... It's pretty big already. :/

Like you I can't lie either... Haha I always feel guilty and my left eye twitches!!! Lmao!!!

Xxx

I'm worried about this too. I'm about 15 pounds heavier than what a was last year and people have been looking at me for months when they first see me. With the new school year starting tomorrow, I know my students and their families are going to be looking at me. Hoping that since I am a widow, they are just going to assume I am just overweight because of the grief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->