So bloody busy !!

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Anyone else find coming up to their due date and everything is just piling on top of them! Between my hospital appointments and midwife appointments and the kids school stuff and halloween parties for the kids lol my head is away lol and I've been put back a week which is also stressing me out I was hoping the full moon on 27th would be nice to me as I went into labour and my water broke the full moon of September 2011 🌝 just feel like I never have a minute to rest best to be busy I guess gets the day in xx

Yes! I have school runs for my oldest. We still have yet to do the nursery and update DS's room. Midwife appointments are two weeks apart now. Still need to paint rooms, go through all the baby stuff in the basement and wash and organize all of DD's old baby clothes, and I am due right after Christmas, meaning I have to go through all the holiday stuff, gift wrapping, tons of baking ect, when I am full term :wacko: I don't feel anything close to ready.

Ah I feel ur pain ! I'm due in well should be 3 weeks but now 4 and I've school runs as well and appointments nearly all next week then halloween partys for the kids the week after and between constantly washing cleaning and cooking I'm just exhausted lately and want to sit on my bum I've got to the point now it's insomnia at night and early mornings are killing me I'm glad I will be back to normal a little for xmas I had my oldest little boy on 20th December and boy that was a nightmare lol the snow and cold and xmas shopping but I lived with my mummy then haha xx

I'm feeling busy but not too busy...I am more stressing out due to financial strain...we recently had some car problems with both vehicles and my husband finally had to register his car here and it's expensive so it was quite a financial set back for us, around $1100 all together, then yesterday his tire blew so he had to get new tires (another $260) and even though I know God is in control, it's still making me nervous as we have to make it another couple weeks on a small amount of money so I've had that on my mind a lot and I know the stress isn't good for me!

Definitely! I thought it must just be me!
I haven't even been off work for a week yet (my last shift was Thursday last week) and I already feel overwhelmed by everything I have to do at home before the baby comes.
Life was just ticking along as normal while I was still working, but as soon as I finished, the nesting definitely started: I have a list including delights such as cleaning out the kitchen cupboards and clearing out my wardrobe, lol!
On top of school runs, appointments, general upkeep of the house (which I feel like I have no excuse for now I'm not at work), etc - it's all too much haha!

It's like just out of nowhere a big cloud comes and sits over the top of you hahaha! So much to do and so little time I know it's all worth it in the end so makes it bearable 😁 will be glad to get it all over with tho tbh 😍 aw jlw617 try not to stress too much I'm sure this will work out fine we were kind of feeling the strain as well as we'd to pay alot of things off last week it was never ending bills and pram and cot and all the bedding then the kids had school trips and I no it doesn't seem like alot but it Deff all all adds up xoxox

Im stressed too, between taking little man to and from school, being sick heartburn pelvic pain etc and cleaning washing cooking im getting very frustrated! Just so exhausted now plus my oh has broken his foot so cant help much! Xx

Yes! October is my wedding anniversary, my birthday (today!) Ds's bday on Friday, then a party on Sat, pre school, midwife apps, friends birthdays etc etc time is flying, I don't feel ready to have my baby yet!

Aw sorry to hear about ur dh foot :( must be so stressful with no help ! Happy birthday indi 🎂🎁🎈 I no I still don't feel near ready either but it's getting close xx

Aw sorry to hear about ur dh foot :( must be so stressful with no help ! Happy birthday indi 🎂🎁🎈 I no I still don't feel near ready either but it's getting close xx

Thanks, yeh it is a bit lol. Think we just need to chill a bit dont we :haha: xx

Chill sounds good but a rant is always good too lol .. currently doing the bouncy bouncy on my ball my back aches and my belly hurts a little and I have the runs 🙈 tmi I know putting it down to the curry my OH made last night for dinner lol xxx

Chill sounds good but a rant is always good too lol .. currently doing the bouncy bouncy on my ball my back aches and my belly hurts a little and I have the runs 🙈 tmi I know putting it down to the curry my OH made last night for dinner lol xxx

Oh man :haha: what we have to go through as pregnant women! Xx

Thank god its nearly over don't get me wrong I abs love being pregnant my last 2 (boys) where straight forward no complaints apart from heartburn this girly of mine is making sure mummy knows she's here lol I found out at 4 weeks I was sick from 6 weeks to 20 weeks have had bad hips and bad back too and the runs and nauseas and I look and feel like crap lol its true what they say girls Deff take it out of you ! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->