So bored when suck in the house, any ideas?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by hellotasha, Oct 13, 2008.

1. hellotasha

hellotasha Loves Her Baby Girl. X

Of anything i can do..?
    Im sick of going into town im just bored with shopping as ive been doing it loads.
    x

2. KarenLV

KarenLV Well-Known Member

hmmmm....sleep! I wish I did that more before I gave birth.

3. MummytoOscar

MummytoOscar & one in the oven <3

I re-arranged the furniture in our lounge last week for boredom lol I just sat there and thought sod it I'm fed up looking at the same stuff etc so I moved it all.

OH was on a night out and he got a bit of a shock when he got home lol I would re-decorate but we're renting and only have 6 months left so I think it'd be a waste of money to decorate now.

Now OH is on 2-3 nights out a week I have to keep myself busy, I've turned into a clean freak. Everything is spotless (I've even sorted the tins in the kitchen cupboards!), just keeps my mind off the fact he's away.

*Just want to add I'm not at all suggesting you go moving furniture about when pregnant*

4. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

Stay on here all day!! And eat

5. Thats what Im doing!:rofl:

6. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

Play games on the computer? Sleep? (lol that's what I'd do) read a good book!

7. WelshGirl

WelshGirl Mummy at last!!

Me too Tasha....I've only been off work for 2 weeks, and I've already run out of stuff to do!!! Got another 12 weeks til LO arrives too!!!

Going to go & buy some bits tomorrow so I can start making some Christmas cards.....but that'll only take up a few hours!!!! What about going swimming or something like that?

Once I'm past 32 weeks, I'm going to start packing hospital bags & get all of her things washed & put into drawers ready which should occupy me for a few days!!
    xx

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

I know this feeling , every dam day i go through sitting in house bored and ill. So I surf, clean or lol about. I cant wait for labour!

9. XKatX

XKatX Well-Known Member

Oh God, I haven't even been off a week yet and I'm starting to feel like I've had enough! Hubby bought me the boxed set of Greys anatomy at the weekend, so that should keep me busy for a while!!

10. hellotasha

hellotasha Loves Her Baby Girl. X

thanks everyone you lot always help, i think i need some good movies 2 watch havent watched any in ages xx